PLEX for Omega Time; How much?

OK so my point had nothing to do with this. My point is before you ever chimed in Steve said ‘whoops my bad’ (rewording here) and agreed it’s 30days. You came in and jumped on him for it where he once again rather patiently said ‘you’re right’ to which you jumped down on him again rather aggressively and he just dipped. People pulled you up on your etiquette on this and you just continue to drive home how right you are

My question was there to demonstrate it may be a cultural difference going on and you weren’t just acting like a horse’s ass but it you are telling me you full well understand what is going on than perhaps its not accidental

1 Like

I simply, as matter of fact, correctly, pointed out his error.

He acknowledged it, sort of, in his own evasive way.

Then began a slew of insulting posts by others directed at me.

This is not an issue of cultural difference.
A month is not a 30 day period, in any language or culture.
Its mathematically, factually false to claim it is.

The duration of each month, of which there are 12, is defined by the Gregorian Calendar which we have agreed to use as a standard model.

And all the ‘insulting’ posts you got had nothing to do with math and everything to do with your etiquette

4 Likes

Don’t try to reasonable argument with this people…

They -in their own world- are always right even if they are wrong…

This is a recently discovered brain damage…it’s called Trumpitis majoralis…

1 Like

I violated no etiquette.

Same cannot be said of those whom made insulting posts directed at me for simply stating an accurate correction.

LOL, you guys for real?

What, you dont know Salvos?

Just stop replying.

1 Like

Thirty days hath September,
April, November, and June;
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting February alone,
And that has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine in each leap year

Dunno if things have changed, but this at least used to be common education for English speakers for hundreds of years.

Apparently some either missed that lesson, dont remember it, or are too stupid to understand it.

A month is NOT 30days, unless that specific month happens to be September, April, November or June.

Did they STILL don’t get it?

50m isk per day pays for your monthly subscription. That aint hard to generate.

Student council member @Steve_Ronuken is attending a Q&A for new student’s when the schools premium package cost comes up. “How many premium units does it cost for 1 month of premium time.” Steve answers “It’s 500 Premium units to trade for 1 month.” Another student in the crowd recognizing the small mistake made in question and answer quickly chimes in “Don’t you mean 30 days Steve?”

Steve immediately realizes his error and replies “yes my mistake it is 30 days. This works out better sometimes but worse at others.” Foreign exchange student Salvos pipes up “WRONG. It’s always 30 days.” Steve being the patient council member he is and knowing he has an election soon holds back a sigh. He forces a grin onto his face and says “yes you are right I’m not disagreeing with that I was merely referring to the common usage around campus that premium time is a monthly thing.” Immediately sensing his error Foreign exchange student Salvos snaps back “you are still wrong. It’s 30 days no matter what.”

Student Council member Steve finally let’s loose his sigh. He wanders away to help with the next question sensing the lost cause of an argument that was about to explode.

To be continued

6 Likes

Watch the vid, which answers your question as to whether English is my “first” language.

Steve made an error.
I corrected it.
He peripherally acknowledged his error.
That would have been that, until you and others jumped all over this with insults, misrepresentation and aspersions.

DE SHOW MUSD GO ON. ;D

You need to sink 500 PLEX for 30days gametime.

Alternatively you can Buddy yourself and sub via cash to receive 350 PLEX, thus indirectly reducing your need of PLEX to sub the next time for 30 days, to 150 PLEX additional PLEX.

I’ll take the concession. This was fun we should do it again sometime. o7

2 Likes

You choosing to concede was a wise, if very late choice.
You had an empty hand to begin with and where just wasting everyones time and defending forum rule violators for their insults and trolling.

Salvos speak 4 languages? It’s still 3,5 more than average american :wink:

I guess it would be finnish, english, swedish and russian.

1 Like

The average american does not know that australia is a continent nor that not every country has its own moon…

2 Likes

German, instead of Russian.
Im ok in Russian but not fluent enough to count it.
I intend to improve it some day, especially as my fathers lineage is from Russia as refugees during the Red Revolution, where they where considered Whites.

1 Like

The whole issue is post #29. Which is yours. @Steve_Ronuken Admitted He was wrong.

To start with, this is post #9, which is yours.

You still dont get it.

You dont get any more value from sub, or PLEX sub, in February than any other month, whether 28, 30 or 31 days long.

You just get 30 days. Period.

But in Post #29, which is yours, you had to have the last word and try to say he was wrong, even though you tried to prove that in #9. You’re#29 post was totally unnecessary and uncalled for and thats why people were ripping you a new one. Mainly because @Steve_Ronuken didn’t say anything else, and you just had to have the last word.

2 Likes

If you want unnecessary and uncalled for, look at yours and your ilks insulting, rule violating posts, before trying to blame me.