Plex4Good Ukraine Charity Auction - Custom Handmade Eve Ship Model

Amazing! Thank you so much :smiley: Glad you ended up donating more.

Letā€™s see what happens over the next few days :smiley:

You Sir have my due respect :slight_smile:

2022.03.21.04.53.36(1)

Sadly it has not yet been claimed by CCP. Once it has been, I can send a new picture of it.
edit: claimed now and picture updated

2 Likes

give em two hours or tomorrowā€¦ generally its about a day i think that they are accepting the contractsā€¦ mine was done last weekend, and it was the following at the same time that it was accepted.

We donā€™t really have an ā€œanti-snipeā€ rule, but my intention is that the prior bidder will at least get to acknowledge the new top bid before we close this. @Auran_Glimmer Let me know if you plan on outbidding the new highest of 643,479 PLEX.

@Tinator State your 3 preferred vessels please - if they arenā€™t possible for me, as mentioned, I will have to let you know asap.

Thanks.

yup Iā€™m in for more (for some reason I didnā€™t get notified there were new posts in this thread, sorry)

Edit: added more plex to this contract
Edit - 3/22 - plex accepted by CCP

@Tinator pinging you here in case you need to reply to this

1 Like

Auran has me beat fair and square, I have nothing more to up the bid with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Make me a catalyst, someone else will pay.

Is that a threat?

2 Likes

Congratulations to Auran Glimmer and thank you to all donors/participants.

I have some plans on ways to make this better ā€˜next timeā€™, of course, hoping there are no further crises which lead to Plex for Good drives.

Hereā€™s my match funding, still yet to be accepted:

1 Like

nice job man :+1:

2 Likes

Is Project Discovery next?

Iā€™m not buying PLEX for anyone but myself.

1 Like

i wonder how many $ had they gathered

Ccp? $501 thousand something.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.