Pochen Courier Contracts?

Has anyone had any luck getting anyone to do a courier contract to remove items from Pochen?

Have you tried to contact Kybernauts or the Loading alliance? They pride themselves with being competent Trig supporters and can undoubtedly help you.

No, as opening a courier contract in game does not require contacting anyone first.

The question was; Has anyone had any luck getting anyone to do a courier contract to remove items from Pochen?

I am assuming by the silence on this, the answer may be no.

Well… it depends. How much are you trying to move?

I’m a member of a corporation operating out of Pochven we and routinely courier supplies and materials into and out of Pochven. Our alliance courier contracts have been 25m with a 116% collateral for anything my 10k m2 or smaller.

If you set up an open contract to anyone in the region you may get someone interested

Otherwise, you could try selling your goods in Senda or Raravoss if they are located in either of those two systems.

Thanks for the response - will contact you in game and give you a heads up on the contracts.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.