Pochven Must Burn!

There is only one goal, and that is the safeguarding and continuation of our people’s culture. If there is disagreement, it stems from what actions should be taken in order to achieve that goal. Not from what the goal should be.

I understand my place. Having served in the navy, I also understand the place of the State’s armed forces. That is to follow the instructions and directives of the State as expressed by the Chief Executive Panel and the chain of command that emanates downwards from it. I also understand the place of the State Protectorate and it’s affiliated corporations and alliances. That is to fight out the territorial dispute in low security space as privateers. If I said the sort of things that Caldari Militia capsuleers say on the IGS during my time in the navy I would have faced disciplinary action. At the present I am already closely scrutinised by both my Mega and the Caldari Business Tribunal on a regular basis, and my continued presence here suggests that neither my behaviour nor my business practices have been deemed inappropriate.

I am glad to hear that you still hold the correct opinion regarding the sixteen occupied systems. I am, however, confused by this notion that the enemy of our enemy is supposedly someone to cheer for if they are also our enemy. There is functionally no difference between Gallente, Guristas, Triglavians and Kybernauts. All seek to destroy or subvert our way of life. Such individuals are not to be fraternised with.

It can also mean that the Gallente-Caldari war cut off the few remaining stragglers on Caldari Prime from the whole, and that the way of life of an interstellar power differs somewhat from the way of life of a valley-bound settlement near the Kaalakiota peaks. Circumstances change, and it certainly has an effect on the people that go through them, but that does not change that the guiding principles between the two groups will be the same, because Wayism does not alter in the face of circumstances. Rather, it counsels us on how to meet any challenge in a way that conforms with that of our ancestors. I see very little difference, for instance, between how we use contemporary longbow fits, and how the Raata men of yore dealt with their enemies in the forests using actual bows. Technology advanced, the approach did not.

No, because Caldari citizens are beholden solely to the CEP, their megas, or the superiors appointed by those bodies. Accepting orders or suggestions from outsiders is treasonous.

The Gallente-Caldari war and the retaking of Caldari Prime.