Pochven Must Burn!

Do I get paid if I destroy your ship?

1 Like

Thank you, Malitia-hnolku, for showing us your justice.

Thank you, Malitia-hnolku, for showing us your joy.

May we remember both these lessons well.

2 Likes

Only if you’re an enemy of the State and you’re getting paid to kill State officers. Which I’d prefer for you to call immediately, and I’ll have to rectract the challenge, for I do not offer duels of Honor to pathetic enemies of the State.

I had accidents in the past. Those who do not have Honor usually make of duels some sort of stupid spectacle, drama or straighforward violate rules just to ‘win’. Last enemy of the State whom I’ve challenged attacked me with a set of sonic weapons when we agreed just to unarmed combat. Great, right?

All’s I hear is that I ain’t gettin’ paid.

Lookie here, I live out in Aridia. Far away from whatever hootin’ hell you’re doin’. You gotsa 'nother thing coming if you think I’m gonna haul my ass all the way up to Black Rise just cause you can’t handle the inevitable fusion of the State and the Collective.

Which by the way, what name would you prefer me to address it as? The Triglavian State or the Caldari Collective? I’m leanin’ more towards the latter.

2 Likes

■■■■ mate, you looking for some cred? I gotchu, check your wallet - On me. Treat yourself.

And all I see is a dishonorable clown who fails to accept a challenge to a duel of honor and keeps slandering with such delusional nonsence.

Why you ask about people if these were just NADSC?..

The irony of demanding legitimacy and decrying “terrorist actions” while simultaneously providing the perfect fuel to have those demands rejected and accusations returned…

One has to wonder if you even want to be taken seriously.

9 Likes

Because they’re also people

Alright, cute little tongue and cheek comment you made here and I assume you’re about to go on a tirade that they’re all sub-human criminals that should not be put on the same pedestal as the proud Caldari people who stand as a beacon of what humanity really is.

The fact of the matter is that they’re human beings no different than those in the State, Republic, Amarr and so on and all succumb to the same flaws and problems as any other human no matter where they come from.

The people systematically executed one after the other in this snuff film were just that… People. People with insignias different than yours and beliefs not the same as yours.

Doesn’t make them any less human. If you wanna call them an enemy over that, fine. Your call. Just don’t say that makes them less human than you.

6 Likes

Making this holodata available is a notable courtesy. The timing seems deliberately provocative, which is not helpful.

Just and justifiable are not terms to be trifled with.

Consistency of notification and remaining true to your word is acknowledged at least by myself.

I beg that you do not burn your bridges to the Federation in your self destructive fervour.

Dr. Valate, you don’t make that show when you really want to negotiate with the enemy. Besides, would you yourself want to negotiate with organization like NADSC?

I believe the show made the desired effect. Nadsc are raging mad. They will pour into Pochven. And there they will die. I find this outcome profitable. And if NADSC by some miracle will manage to kill some Triangles, well, that’s even better.

In the end, when NADSC will perish completely in Pochven, the whole cluster will become a better place to live in.

Though, you know, Dr. Valate, I think I am just overthinking it and drawing the situation as if NADSC would really mean anything.

Thinking in that way - they achieved what did they hoped to achieve, a sucessful waste disposal operation, no more, no less.

And in this regard Ms. Malitia did what she was expected to do according to her job and duty. And just by coincidence what she did aligned to be as well an overall good thing for the whole cluster (except the gallenteans, of course, but who cares? they deserved it)

It just happens to be that what was waste for Triglavians was as well waste of us.

1 Like

That was ONE motivation. Not the only one–nor even the primary one.

It was clear days earlier that EDENCOM-aligned entities–meaning ARC, and meaning you–were agitating toward objectionable interference in Pochven. Accordingly, we took action to eliminate a direct threat to the Collective’s interests. Or was it just playful banter that you named your Skarkon citadel “Invaders Must Die”?

There are multiple individuals within the leadership structure of Stribog Clade. Some were most concerned with Electus Matari’s mistreatment of MMH. Others, myself included, saw clearly the threat that you posed to the Collective’s efforts in Pochven and agitated toward war accordingly. That I was ultimately proven right by the explicit confirmation of Intriguerre was the perhaps sweetest moment of I ■■■■■■■ told you so that I have experienced in YEARS.

You damn well know that curbing your activities in Pochven was our major motivation, because you positively flooded me with whinging complaints about how Stribog Clade was improperly conflating Electus Matari and ARC. You wouldn’t have bothered if you genuinely thought that our only interest was in punishing EM for victimizing a tiny band of profiteers like MMH.

(You should probably rein in Arrendis before she goes off on her next bizarro conspiracy-theory misadventure, by the way. Not a good look for her, nor for you.)

Actually, that’s EXACTLY what soldiers are. Let’s be explicitly clear here, shall we? The NADSC personnel were hireling mercenaries. It doesn’t matter a whit whether they love the Gallente Federation with all their hearts and souls; they were not Gallentean soldiers.

Remember how easy it is for you to draw a distinction between we kybernauts and the actual Triglavians with whom we work? Guess what–it’s no different for the hirelings working for an independent capsuleer corporation like NADSC.

We did not execute lawful soldiers of the Gallente Federation. We executed unlawful combatants who invaded the sovereign territory of the Triglavian Collective and perpetuated the criminal destruction of a Stribog Clade citadel, causing innocent baseliner lives to be lost in the process.

In other words, justice was served.

You need not reach so hard. I’m the one who ordered it. It’s a standing order: all judicial proceedings are to be recorded and archived.

They were not, however, authorized to be posted in public. But that certainly didn’t stop our dear propagadist OP. You can turn your ire on her, not on us.

I can speculate with your motives and you can speculate on mine. Facts are what I posted above: your attack on us precedes the Intriguerre announcement, and the reason stated for it was the ultimatum to leave MMH alone. (Which ultimatum, by the way, I believe still stands.)

Since my “whinging” did not register properly at the time: my point was that if you do not want Edencom warships to appear during your humanitarian operation, it looks kind of suspect to give them a motive to appear right at that time, casting a suspicion on your ingenuity on not wanting any incidents during the ARC operations.

I. What? @Arrendis did you see this one?

1 Like

If I may… no one who is hired on by, or works for a capsuleer, whether on structure or ship, is truly ‘innocent’ once they take the contract. They are informed of risks to their person, and to their dependents, should they choose to live upon an Upwell structure administrated by a capsuleer alliance or corporation such as Stribog Clade and accept all those risks inherent. Trying to claim moral victory here will not get far unfortunately Ms. Jackal.

1 Like

Precisely my point. These terrorists are not absolved of their crimes merely because some uber- terrorist capsuleer was paying their salaries.

And my point was, Ms. Jackal, that your defensive personnel that chose to stay and fight to the end on your Azbel are also not ‘innocents’ by writ of their profession, employed by capsuleers.

1 Like

Deflecting from the reason I even ask about who the hell ordered it to begin with.

The OP in question here made the post out of horror of what was sent her way and In a emotional response made the footage public. They do not see this as anything lawful or justice. What they saw in your actions is brutality

Im not gonna turn my ire to them because they didn’t feel the need to record it. They’ve done nothing wrong here.

My care is not who made the footage public, My care is just what was the intenion here beyond just trying to provoke, trying to terrorize and how in the world is anything done here profressional when you could had just killed the lot of them then used the I.D to compile a report of all the names to send to NADSC so they can look down the list and go "Oh! John doe was killed. we can inform his next of kin.’ instead you had to make a long drawn out recording and force them to watch it so they can find out JOhn Doe died.

Then why was it sent to NADSC and not just have it locked away in what archive you got? Again you dont even have to record it, just have transcripts or documents about what happened.

No, you made a snuff film and when people call you out on it - You cower and say this is just standard protocol in servicing justice in your territory and everyone should learn to accept it as that.

You people made a snuff film

3 Likes

Arrendis, I like the number 3. Its clearly the best number, right? Or is it 10? The best number certainly is not 4.

In before Arrendis spends an hour arguing about the best number.