Pochven solo and income

@Anderson_Geten @Tipa_Riot Thanks for the info. I’ve noticed that the Autothysian Lancers are listed as Roaming Sleeper Entities, as opposed to, well, regular Sleeper ones.

Its not a PvP area, you have to have standings to move a gate and they take an age to get…

You may need standings to move around more easily, but you definitely don’t need standings to enter the area. Grab a filament or take a wormhole and you can PvP all you want in there.

Sorry man but i know about pvp, pochven is the worst place to go if you want to find pvp.

1 Like

Last time (and first time) I filamented to a border system it was pretty busy. Couple fights on the sun, three Nestors on dscan every now and then, three sets of sister combat probes, a Magnate looting the battlefields with his MTU and a couple people fighting on the wormhole to high sec. And me, just trying to damp some drifters and others for standings. I think there was another cloaky as well doing the same thing.
Must’ve been a busy moment perhaps.

1 Like

I dont really consider a filament into a random system that i cant jump out f a particularly good idea for a variety of reason but the last time i was in Raravoss it was silent… and was usually…
And lets be honest, if you really thought it was that good you would be there mre regularly…

1 Like

You can filament out, or take the wormhole.

But I agree, without level 3 standings it’s not a very useful area yet.

Komo, Senda? There were two ~150 people citadel fights last weekend, which were really fun. Raravoss is dead since RPG disbanded.

1 Like

Raravoss is just Budget Harva now. Harva is still alive and well with ITC existing, but Raravoss is just crumbling remains of the RPG-ITC coalition

1 Like

Yep, mainly because of the citadel infrastructure still maintained. Harva-Niarja-Raravoss is also the triangle to access Amarr.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.