Point of origion beacon

an idea struck me when i was exploring Null Sec, and have a very difficult time trying to locate a wormhole exit to low or high sec

Idea

A return needle jack that links to a beacon, that was set up at the jump point in the drop in system that is temporary

mechanics
buy a beacon with relevant needlejack (time limited)

fleet purchase becon, each person carries the return NJ
1 day beacon
3 day beacon
5 day beacon
they self destruct on timed out if you do not jump out u are stuck until your find a way

also use with explorer class ships only (probe, astero, etc)

T1 and T2 use via skills training

i was stuck in Null for 4 days and can’t find a way out i had to run the gauntlet of 40 jumps

return needle jack that is linked to beacon and drop in point you cannot leave unless you are n the drop point or system

when activated it will return you to high sec or low sec depending needlejack, but drops you with 5 jumps from PoO

this would help out newbies like me get out of null

alternately add more wh in null say extra 2 per region

Was it an expensive ship? Did you have solid gold implants in your head? If not, getting home is easy.

40 jumps? Were you in a slow ship? Maybe I should know this, but I don’t. Perhaps the trig filaments would have helped. One to enter Pochven and one to exit. They’re not that expensive. I assume they work from null. Not sure.
Fly cheap and the pod express is the best way.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.