O7 gamers, I am Poiuyt20 and I am running for CSM21.
My Eve Online story
I started playing EVE in 2014, did the basic new bro stuff including highsec mining and L4 missions, and then started to seriously commit in 2015 where I joined up with some friends to move into a C3/H with the support of Jenk Corp, who I would later join as my first high class wormhole corp. Jenk Corp would later merge with Red Fire to form MCAV. I spent a few years there primarily doing lots of small/nano gang pvp before having to take a break for IRL.
I returned in 2023 to join No Vacancies and have been apart of them since. In NV I am apart of several leadership teams and have built a vast base of knowledge of game/wormhole mechanics. I also placed top 16 in ATXX and flew the flagship for the No Vacancies team. I hope to use my experience and technical knowledge of the game to help steer FC to continue to expand and improve wormhole based content.
My areas of expertise
I would consider myself an expert in all things High Class Wormhole related. Having lived in High class since 2015 I have experienced every aspect of what that entails, including both planning and executing a major eviction and being the victim of an eviction. I am also a lead theory crafter and doctrine creator for NV. Beyond that I have a very strong base for Low Class Wormholes. I also have a moderately high degree of mechanic knowledge and skill for PVP, especially wormhole focused PVP.
What sets me apart from other candidates though is that I am expanding my knowledge for what the rest of the game in concerned with. I plan to engage with the community and explore what they care about most and understand their problems and concerns, and then continue to engage with the community after the election. I think CSM Mick Fightmaster has paved the way with the WH UN discord and I would continue to carry his work there forward.
Why am I applying to CSM21
I am applying for CSM21 because I care about our Wormhole Community as a whole. We are being left with more momentum than I have have seen in awhile, and we need someone to push that forward. I think I am in a good spot to be the representative that continues forward with that momentum. I’ve been in corp with Mick Fightmaster the entirety of his CSM terms and have seen the dedication he put into the his work, and want to put that same level of commitment and effort to improve the space we all share.
What can you expect from me
My #1 goal is to advocate to get more ships in space. If there is an idea that is healthy for the entirety of EVE that will get more people to undock I will be supporting it. My second biggest goal is to advocate to get new players into wormhole space and increase the size of our community.
Beyond that I aim to represent all areas of space. I want to increase my understanding of the concerns in High/Low/Null/Poch as well as their subset groups and work with the other CSM to improve their gameplay loop as well.
I want to continue to improve my understanding of what matters to different groups the most. I am in the Wormhole UN Discord, PB, EVE Discord, and will attempt to respond to any questions fielded to me. I have good relations with most high class groups already, but if you are a low-class group or interested K space group and would like to talk to me more personally please reach out on Discord or in game and I will get back to you as soon as practical.