Policing Low sec

yup RMT = Real Money Trading

I think we police it just fine. We try to kill everyone that ventures there (when we can bother to undock that is).

1 Like

What is your definition of “policing”? Because some null blocs have important economical interests in some low sec regions, they spam refineries, kill those belonging to competition and locust mine r64’s and r32’s.

Any effective fighting force in EVE is subject to infiltration, subversion, and simply having it’s combat power erroded over time. The more corrupt actors and the more powerful the corrupt actors attacking it, the faster that force is nullified. And since the game vastly favors “group” play at the expense of solo play, individual white knights are just summarily executed, mostly. There’s no one left.

The people who have an interest in security cannot provide it and the people who can provide security have no interest in it. Rabbits can’t stop wolves from eating them and wolves don’t care if rabbits (and other wolves) are being eaten.

Fin

Doesnt seem like it lol.

This would definitely be policing.

But all you have to do is either tank 'em or warp off and warp back and that feature is defeated. if you want more NPC-provided security in lowsec, you either need to buff the gate/station guns or you need to allow some sort of limited faction navy response (not concord-level, but… yeah).

I’m wondering why Scoots backed out of the challenge of policing low sec?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.