Poll: What Percentage of your Net Worth do you keep in ISK?

Makes sense on how age of character isn’t necessarily relevant. I just assumed there’d be SOME correlation, given more time to accumulate wealth and build skills.

My exploration alt is worth far less than my trading alt, and most of his value is in assets. Partly because my trading alt serves as the banker, transferring money to Mr. Exploration as needed. Which I guess just proves your point about how age of character isn’t really relevant: it’s how the character is used.

I’m mostly an industrialist on this toon. As any good businessman roughly , 33% cash, 33% saleable assets, 33% up for sale. Obviously it fluctuates …

Math is hard. Money is abstract.

Eve%20Net%20Worth

3-5 bil at any time any surplus goes into plex and any things I feel like buying/using

Did not even come close to answering the question. Read it again.

Would not let me quote @Dread_Saboteur

*bug

Did not even come close to answering the question. Read it again.

I have about 1.2 billion liquid isk. Thats 55% (maybe). I usually do Sanctums and Rock Havens. I’m also coming up on the alpha skill limit, so that isk will be used for daily injectors or an omega sub.

Also, if you mean how much of my IRL net worth is in ISK, about 20% (I don’t have a job).

So why do you need 100 years of PLEX?

End of Days…

@Solonius_Rex - Ive always been amazed how people acrue that kind of ISK, Ive been in game since 2010 and I think Ive about 80b ISK plus maybe 6b in assets. Is it a case you sell plex you buy, or scammed loads, or some other method. 500b I wouldnt even know how to start to get that kind of money without buying plex and selling it ingame

Im still only considered a middle class player.

Mostly, i have a lot of passive things that bring in isk here and there that ive kept up. PI, skill farming, trading. Always gives me a couple bill a month. Ive also tried various methods of making isk with varying degrees of success. After a while, you just… accumulate it.

Why have liquid isk if I don’t play? :joy:

1 Like

@Solonius_Rex yeah I do PI, hate that but pretty much free money for the amount for time it takes.

I could never work out how to do the skill farming, is that still a thing these days. When I read about it before the extractors and/or injectors had to be below a certain price point to make it worth while if I recall .

But yeah passive it the way to go I assume, Ill look into that more, thanks. Im pretty pauper like thaen if you class that as middle class lol

For a couple months it was brutally painful. When skill injectors went below 700 i didnt sell them, but i made a killing once they hit 800

You have to balance the cost of plex, extractors and injectors. Its not that hard once you set a price goal. All you have to do then is buy or sell a large amount when that price point hits.

I used to set goals for myself too. When i had 20 bill, i said “Im gonna reach 50 bill”. When i hit 70, my goal was 100. Then 150. Then 250. 500. Now its a trillion, although doubling my isk is something that seems as difficult as finding an honest isk doubler. But I know ill eventually get there, as i did with all my goals.

1 Like

@Piotr_Leusten As others have said, age of characters probably won’t give us much. But dividing wealth distribution into quintiles would be SUPER interesting to see!

thanks for sharing that info @Solonius_Rex

I’m at ~3.6% I suppose you could double that as I have a similar amount in escrow to partially cover buy orders, but that’s not exactly liquid.

Highly agree although that isk buffer is crazy small.

The problem with that is many items face deflation, need to have the right assets. Last year or so is slightly anomalous as the moon mining changes massively messed with t2/Salvage/PI prices. Also mutaplasmids spiked certain goods, mainly faction variants.

I should get an accounting system. I have no idea what my breakdown on that is. Also a ton of my stuff is just sitting around and not part of active trading assets.

yep, I remember thinking some years ago if I just had 10bil I could do everything I wanted, lets just say 10 bil came and went with little fanfare. For a while I was on steady pace to hit a trillion, but kinda stopped caring.

Always slightly under or over 1% in liquid ISK. The other 99% in other form, but the exact composition of these 99% is bound to my level of activity and more importantly it changes over time with becoming richer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.