đŸ’© Goonswarm Federation/24 hrs

"Meanwhile CCP Guard clarified CCP’s stance on the event.

To clarify, Burn Jita doesn’t violate rules. We balance Concord to provide a level of consequence and balance. There’s no known exploit to get around that. How ships are used in space is a matter of choice, both for those looking to cause mayhem and for those looking to avoid it."

I agree OP it’s a god damn miracle to get those 134 pilots to f1 all at the same time

Damn, I wish I’d been on this kill. The Salt Mined out of this one is glorious

Frankly OP, HTFU. I’ve lost ten times more than that in 5 minutes flat before now, and just walked away with a shrug and an “already replaced”.

If you can’t afford to replace that Orca, you shouldn’t have been flying it in the first place.

4 Likes
6 Likes

My 1s and 0s are hurt by this thread.

Think of the bots please. They are people too.

1 Like

Bots don’t need to have the “how to burn Jita” thread in the forums linked to them repeatedly despite it already being in the fleet MOTD. Bots are better than that. You’re practically insulting bots here. They’re also a lot more quiet in voice coms, rarely rambling on about unrelated stuff because they’ve been drinking.

Seriously though, wing warping 130 people onto you and telling them “shoot the Orca” isn’t exactly a complex operation. Once you assemble tens of thousands of ships, hand them out to people joining the fleet, have somebody scout out and bump a target, and get everybody undocked together, the actual shooting part is pretty simple. So no bots.

Except for Boris Agnon. Top damage always goes to a bot.

1 Like

#3 even! Well done.

You are so bad OP. SO VERY BAD.

FOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFO

1 Like

I’m not a diplomat, but I posted your message in the Goonswarm forums.

24 hours is too short.

You have to give us more time to acknowledge your demands 
 if ever. :joy:

1 Like

mmm, this thread tastes
salty.

Congratulations to everyone who made the removal of this bot aspirant Orca from highsec a success.

I am not on that killmail because CAPTCHA stopped me.

2 Likes

I understand your grievances, OP, may I suggest that you bring this issue to Honourable Scooter McCabe and bring it out to the Space Court?

2 Likes

@Sylvia Austrene
Great idea! I did not know the Goonswarm justice system extended to non-Imperium citizens.

@OP
I found the justice system is very fair but you need a good lawyer. Just saying if you want to follow that path

7 Likes

This pisses me off, how come I never get any tears like these?

Totally Jealous!!

2 Likes

Just remove trade hubs, we have citadels now stations are so 2004

This must be a sign.

2 Likes
  1. The report a bot function is not an autoban. It’s just brings the character to the attention of CCP, who makes the the final determination, so your threat here is meaningless.

2. Spamming false bot reports can get YOU banned. So not only is your threat meaningless, but is possible to backfire

3. If you where plugged in to this community you would have known this event was occurring. I am a loneybro with no corp(yet) nor friends in this game, and I know about Burn Jita, what is your excuse.

M-M-M-MEGABAIT

1 Like