BREAKING NEWS: LIVE STREAM with James315!

SHOCKING NEWS FROM THE ORE BELTS IN HALAIMA, The Citadel Region, Caldari Space!

3 Likes

Is this space herpes contagious? Is docking safe with space herpes on board? :thinking:

2 Likes

If your ship contracted space herpes, you need to Self-Destruct the ship and eject in your pod. And get a new ship… because you want more than a pod.

315 is Mittens. It was proven years ago. This is why the contact list changes happened so now you can no longer see who logs on or off unless they reciprocate.

He was tracked for months and months and magically The Mittani and James315 ALWAYS logged on/off within seconds of eachother, hundreds of times.

Coincidence? Or d-bag doing account maintenance?

1 Like

i don’t get it… did james315 catch space herpes or something? perhaps he should have worn a jimmy hat while poking that husky hulk.

1 Like

All great men have (space) herpes. Even in the distant past, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, all of them had it. Thus, James315 must have it; it’s a given, seeing how great he is. Don’t even question.

2 Likes

WTS Quife

Relieves rheumatism, headaches, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, bruising and travel sickness.
Removes unsightly facial hair, earhole hair, nose hair, toe hair, carbuncles and warts.
Cures gonorrhea, syphilis, space herpes, acute carebearism, myopia and tinnitus.

Special Offer: 10 M isk.

*product may contain salt, nuts, lactose and/or recycled biomass.

6 Likes

No spoilers please, but… Jim’s not Kevin Spacey or Kevin Bacon, is he?

2 Likes

Do you have anything at all you can link to back up this outrageous claim?

1 Like

Come now, everybody knows that Goonswarm is just Mittens multiboxing, James was a goon at one time ergo it stands to reason that he is Mittens. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

US industrial classification code 315 is for mittens (manufacturers). I.E. “315 is mittens.”

EDIT: (Sorry, forgot to meme it.) COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

8 Likes

:door: I choose door number d. :door:

*I realize that the letter “d” is not a number.

1 Like

The only way to acquire Space Herpes is using an outhouse in Hek.

1 Like

wtf am i looking at…

1 Like

Go find some of the 20 page James 315 char dissertations and see if you still think Mittans would take the time to write something like that.

Although I agree they are cohorts and like minded.

2 Likes

The only thing worse than a silly carebear linking a silly thing to make a silly point is another forum carebear whining about how over the line and toxic it was.

Get a life. Get a job.

#Draclivesmatter

So what did the op lose?

2 Likes

Your point being?

Get a life.

The irony. :grin:

2 Likes

Funny I just heard that they war’deced a corp in the Forge.

1 Like

You mean the Hitler-esque rants that Alex is known for using much the same language where multiple times he says ‘no, I am not The Mittani, but he is such a great guy…’ (paraphrasing) ? lol

Yes I read that and it was hilarious. And yes, he would take the time to act as Totalitarian as he can. After all, what tyrant-at-heart could pass up vomiting out a poorly executed, bloated manifesto? He has read up on propaganda, but his style and arrogance would dictate that he never got past ‘Propaganda For Dummies’. Maybe he saw a Jonny Pew YouTube video on the subject… who knows.

But I’ll ignore the fact that I personally saw the log-ins/offs for months, I’ll stick with what I know.

1 Like