James 315 Day

I hereby propose and decree that the Intergalactic Summit will declare today as an official James 315 day, filled with festivities and glory for all.

Praise be upon James, High King of High Sec!

:balloon: :partying_face: :trumpet:

5 Likes

Why not March 15th? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, begone, foul terrorist and traffic disruptor.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s already a James 315 day, but we all deserve another.

:rainbow: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:

One day isnā€™t enoughā€¦how about every 3rd and 15th day of the month?

1 Like

Celebrate all you want.
Just please be aware that once you will decide to break the law and attack a neutral mining vessel, for your illegal action your ship will be obliterated by either CONCORD or our own forces, eliminating both your assets and everyone who was foolish enough to serve on your ship.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to see there is so much support for the Intergalactic Summitā€™s decision to expand our James Day festivities! Let every day be a James day, and sometimes twice or even thrice per day! It will be a true high sec holiday.

Ok, calm down Assistant Strike Commander Debbie Downer, but try to remember that your forces arenā€™t actually able to do anything, so really itā€™s just CONCORD, and thatā€™s just a programmed bot that you aspire to become.

2 Likes

ANYANKA FUNK WHEREā€™D YOU GO

2 Likes

I am pretty much calm in here, after all, itā€™s not me who was burning down all these poor people alive in mining vessels for them doing honest work!

Pretty much thatā€™s not a part of the rank, nor my profession, where would you get it from the start?

And what that did suppose to mean?

Oh, how ignorant of you! Come to us someday, weā€™ll show you some neat fireworks!

Just because theyā€™re closer. Be sure that when weā€™re closer, youā€™ll be done for way faster than CONCORD would warp on grid!

cough cough
Have you bought a tinfoil hat? And do you aware of a directive omega one five?..

Nice shot, but a miss. So critical miss, as if youā€™d shoot your foot with a bow trying to hit an archery target ten meters away.
No, I am not interested in joining CONCORD, considering they still have such criminal organizations as Gallente Federation in their ranks. Working with frogs is a disgrace.

1 Like

Such an outburst, and on James 315 day!!

Itā€™s amusing how a person outbursting so loudly as you dares to blame me when I bring a valid points, countering your outbursts. But fine, if youā€™re so sensitive, Iā€™ll leave you to your overflowing feelings before you get a heart attack.

Today is a day for joyous celebration.

I guess they didnā€™t teach that at the Assistant Strike Commander School.

Just like all those other holidays nobody remember or care about?

Our thoughts and prayers are with you James 315!

Thanks?

Still the first time Iā€™m hearing about this or the 3/15 holiday for that matterā€¦ I must be jaded out here in lowsec with no fear of religious zealots. No, Amarr donā€™t count, I donā€™t fear them.

1 Like

Well, I just announced it a few minutes ago, so Iā€™m not surprisedā€¦

1 Like

Ya, thatā€™d make sense wouldnā€™t it? Thought it was some well known High sec holiday or something, like I pay attention to themā€¦

1 Like

This being heard about this kind of movement and he also read that code of Halaima. In few words theyā€™re criminals who test everyday the security of the empires, shooting everything they see ignoring the local authorities. The only way to ā€œstopā€ them is just preparing your ship for the battle in every single situation wherever you want to go.

((//OORP: Seriously, is the CODE. a INRP or OORP alliance!?!?!))

The mysteries of the CODE. are only revealed to members in good standing, who purchase an authentic mining permit and support the good works of Currin Trading Corporation.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but, who is James 315? Sounds like an edgy Gallentean teenagerā€™s username on the latest Black Eagle game, Tour of Service.

Is this like that whole Bob day wormholers tried to get going? Oh well, any excuse for a party I suppose.

8 Likes