💩 Goonswarm Federation/24 hrs

As FC of this fleet i want to thank you for your participation. We had alot of fun killing you and the tears you are giving us now are making it even better :slight_smile:

20 Likes

BEST FC

Thanks for the salt and by the way not a single bot anywhere in that list we laughed on comms the whole time

Cargo expanders bad, reinforced bulkheads good

8 Likes

lmao please come to Delve and check if we r bots or not

The whole GSF will give u a warm hug

1 Like

Guys plz stop posting top secret classified info.

BEEP BOOP.
I’M A BOT (PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ME OP).

PLEASE FILE THE FOLLOWING FORM FOR REIMBURSEMENT AND EVE-MAIL IT TO THE MITTANI

BOOP BEEP

6 Likes

Many of the mega corps are alt corps, just people multiboxing, there are flunkies who join these corps for the benefits but it is what it is, there is little hope for any changes.

I always knew there was something about you Apple, now this thread has confirmed you are a bot! :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

10/10, beautiful trolling.

blackmail is illegal in the united states(including texas where I am a resident)

you’ll hear from my lawyer in 24 hours

“Extortion occurs when an individual gains property or money by some type of force or threat of violence, property damage, harm to reputation or unfavorable government action.”

5 Likes

gr gon

3 Likes

I want to join goonswarm who do doo I contract my stuff to so I can move to dull, also i need the contact for the deposit.

1 Like

The thing is, you actually have to be correct about them being bots. Otherwise nothing will happen.

i could take your life if you stole something valued at atleast 500 dollars in Texas.

1 Like

bees

5 Likes

You’re going to make a false bot report because you lost your ship?

I have a feeling I know what CCP’s response is going to be here.

2 Likes

TIL Texas places the value of a human life at $500. At that exchange rate, I could buy 200 people a year. I think I’ll use them to make a human totem so I can climb into space and escape this world that thinks shooting to kill and shooting to stop are interchangeable.

2 Likes