I am a simple Orca player, I am not a member of any clan or such. I work from home, In the morning which is 4 hours before the daily reboot I fly in high sec in 4 or 5 jumps to an asteroid belt (never found all to be empty). I mine for 3-4 hours, return home with a full hull, and close Eve. After lunch same routine. I make about 40 Mio a day. Save it up for a large Injector (16-17 days) which boosts my training cue for 3 days. I have met a few other nice loners which I freely boost and chat with between meetings. At the weekend I do some Level 4 missions.
After this upgrade I have to:
- get an industrial core 2 (expensive!) to get close to pre-upgrade production
- I need to fly to Jita to get cheap heavy water (14 jumps there, 14 back)
- you run an extra risk because when you use the core and can’t fly away from gankers
- the new asteroid belts are much further apart so I have increased travel time for my drones
- there is also something about waste but I have no clue how that affects me (probably negative)
So why have I been nerved in SO many places? What did I do wrong to deserve this? I don’t empty asteroid belts. I am social to anyone in the belt. Why destroy this gameplay? I only want to advance a little quicker in the training cue.
Result? I cancelled my Omega subscription (auto-renewal) and I am very sorry for the money I put in the past years. Can’t believe that is the result you want.