Possible for Triglavs to insta pop ship+pod at gate while cloaked?

Don’t know don’t care.

I just watched 4 Steve’s take down a golem and praxis.
Kneel before the might of Steve

Are they destructible?

Yes I believe so

Yes - a couple EDENCOM fleets were run to help evac neutrals from minor victory systems when the Werposts showed up. They blew the werposts to give neutrals a chance to clear stations.

This was one of these: I was there moments for me :grinning:.

Well, I think with these last experiences I’ll just stick to flying cheap fit T1s until this whole thing resolves. It’s obvious the whole covops thing doesn’t help.

It’s so easy to get neutral standings to trigs. Takes 15 mins then you never have to bother about them again.

They don’t shoot with neutral standings? Nifty.

Got the ship reimbursed, BTW. No data on it, but I assume that it wasn’t supposed to be able to kill me in that circumstance.

Take that, Steve.

Go to contested system.
Get any ship that can lock fast and do damage.
Fly to a forward post site.
Wait for triglavian players fleet to arrive and start killing.
Attack any edencom ship from each wave( you only need to do damage to any ship on wave 3 but better safe than sorry)
When the site is complete you should get an isk payment. Once you have that dock up and wait 15ms for the standings tick to come.
If it doesn’t you may need to run another site.
If it did undock and find some trig npcs, they should now be white and neutral to you.
Now never be bothered by any side.

Enjoy

Ps. You will have stand of - 0.001 to edencom and +0.001 to trigs. Neither side or Steve will then shoot you.

Simple huh.

You managed to make it complicated.

Explain how it’s complicated?
Have a better way?

Or is it the part where you need to attack edencom that makes it complicated?

Shoot an Edencom ship. At any time.

Well yeah but alot of people can’t tank an edencom ship

Maybe I should have clarified this was meant for industry/miners alts ect with little to no combat skills

Good info there. I’ll try it with a clone!

Let me know if it worked for you

If TRIGs have a Minor Victory in System, can I assume they’re there to stay? I have a lot of PI/Industry in the system and need to decide whether or not to move.

Supposedly yes, they are there to stay. You’ll want to get yourself standings with the Trigs to safely(regarding Trigs) move in and out of the system.

The Trigs sure seem benign. Shoot one Edencom ship and life goes back to normal?

It’s a pretty nonsensical implementation overall - between easily manipulated hostility behaviors vs Trigs, overwhelmingly unbalanced combat vs Caldari empire forces, and forcing players to engage in undesirable PvE in order to preserve the rest of their game… I really cannot find anything particularly enjoyable about Chapter 3.

1 Like