Post-the-entrance Giveaway | Wormlife Freeports |

“Post-the-entrance Giveaway”

• ends 15 January

We have a new giveaway with a small reward for our residents who help us keep the entrances updated to the public wormholes in the Wormlife Freeport network.
This is open to all, old freeport residents/users or newcomers alike.

Prize: Stratios / Astero

Method of picking random winner: each participant gets added to the spreadsheet and numbered in order of which they start posting entrances, then I use random.org to pick a number thus winner

What you need to do:

• scan and post the highsec/lowsec static entrances (in the appropriate channel) to any of our freeports at least 5 separate times until the end of the giveaway and you’re eligible for an Astero as prize
  • scan and post the entrances at least 15 times and you’re eligible for a Stratios as prize

Notes:

• you can scan and post in multiple freeports if you wish, not just the one you reside in
  • please also post the signature ID for the entrance, both on wormhole side and the highsec/lowsec side
  • if someone else already posted the entrance for a particular freeport, then if you also post in the same day your post will not be taken into consideration, if the entrance is the same
  • I will keep track of your posts numbers in the giveaway spreadsheet and try** to update it daily; please check it and do let me know if I somehow miss any of your posts
  • there is no minimum number of participants for the giveaway to be valid

Spreadsheet of the giveaway:

Thank you for the help so far and good luck !
See you on discord.

This is going well so far.
Thanks guys for the assistance with keeping the entrances updated. Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.