Princess Aiko Memorial Statue

Let me guess - somebody didn’t buy his mining permit and his hulk went BOOM BOOM?

You have some photos of the event for your subjects Princess?

Trust me - you don’t want to see the Donkey photos. Its NOT what you think.

Princess, I know that you are currently offline right now so I know it is safe to mine.

/ps what exactly did you mean when you evemailed “No. Mining is bad for you.”

I came to this thread title because I believed a player left the game or the planet - That does not seem to be the case.

This post should be closed a memorial statue is a statue in memory of someone after they have gone , now I do try my best to make her go but she’s still around even after my best efforts

1 Like

Like…Who?

Alfred Nobel, inventor of dynamite. Princess Aiko, best known for bestowing the blessing of void ammo on those who need it. She should be granted the Nobel Peace price in perpetuity.

What about a hollowgram on top of the TTT, of the Pirate Princess, naturally the goons need to take control 1st

Wow, this is a great idea Githany. The TTT needs a Princess Aiko hollowgram!

1 Like

something tells me deep safe doesn’t mean what it used to… I can’t see anyone getting 1 AU with an mwd let alone a couple hundred.

You just gotta learn how to pilot your ship.

There’s a reason they are giving me a statue, and not you.

Self-aggrandisement, best aggrandisement: None better.

Dear aiko. You are not worth even an empty roll of toilet paper, unlike the real pirate Aargg is. Identify yourself baby, or go play elsewhere with your implants: Destiny and Xesomething.

Have nice weekend.

Implants?

???

1 Like

i am not aiko’s implant

???

1 Like

I bet you are the famous circus community that was one of the first to join the EVE.

Just kidding. I just want to send you a DUREX starting kit. that’s all. PM me your dets.

Cheers.

Welp…
That was out of control.

@CCP There’s an unpleasant expression for the situation you find yourself in at the moment: “it’s not going to suck itself”.
So, either hop to it, or… I don’t know, hide somewhere remote like Blikalon.

Can the statue be ganked?

2 Likes