Problems getting Pyfa and Eve O Preview to work

Returning player after 4 years. I bought a refurbished computer and windows is not activated. Could this be my problem? Alt tab works for switching clients but that sucks. I used to have a switcher that worked great but its not around anymore. I know about sso but cant get it to load both characters into Pyfa. thanks for any advice.

For the time being at least, Microsoft prefers that you run Windows 10 un-activated than switch to Linux and the limitations are mostly cosmetic.

In pyfa, you need to close the browser window before switching accounts - it won’t automatically take you back to the login screen when adding a new character - convenient if you have multiple characters on the account.

If you run Eve in windowed mode and ungroup your taskbar icons you can effectively use the taskbar as a client switcher.

These are suggestions - my Windows is activated so I don’t know if they’ll work in your environment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.