(proposal) Dust 514 loyalty

Hi, I would like to propose that all Dust 514 players will be given the sp and their Dust 514 character name be transferred to Nova once live .

The Dust guys have been very loyal to ccp and deserve to maintain there characters. Please don’t throw things at me if this has already been brought up .

thanks

1 Like

This isn’t something the CSM can help with sadly. The CSM represents EVE Online the game, not the universe. I’ll mention it, but don’t expect anything to come from it.

1 Like

Much Appreciated

No thank you, id like a new name. My old name always got cut off in the menu because of length and people kept calling me auris lioness instead of
lionesse.

As long as I keep my SP I’m fine.
But there’s alot of issues with Nova.

yeah CCP better do something for us after all the money we spent on their beta game i personally spent somewhere in the range of $1000-$1500 on that game in the hopes that it would become bigger and better and now i can’t even play.

Thats awesome! It was a UI issue with your name. Novas UI will be different so hopefully more of it will be cut off now!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.