Proposal for Rebalancing of the Suicide Gank

A little off topic

That incident starts with a post by Arzimraton Aivoras who has been very anti-gank in that thread.

The first homophobic post was deleted (I think due to flags) to which this is the first response (which retained the quote):
High-sec ganking is one of the main reasons for the outflow of new players - #438 by Sasha_Nemtsov

You’ll have to read a bit between the posts and quoted parts, as I think some original comments have been removed from both sides due to flagging.

A few dozen posts later with the guy making more homophobic insults, Dracvlad comes in with helpful advice to his fellow anti-ganker, to tell him how he should insult people without getting flagged for homophobia.

Rather picking a stance against homophobes or staying out of it, Dracvlad chose to stand with and help his fellow anti-gankers, even if those are homophobes.

That’s about it, I think.

On topic: I don’t think suicide ganks need to be rebalanced. And if it is changed, it believe it should be made easier by delaying CONCORD so that there is more room for ganking with fewer ships, but also more room for people to countergank.