[PROPOSAL] Participation medals

Ok, I know that probably I’ll be slammed regarding this idea but here it goes:

Nowadays I see people only thinking about isk, but what if we could also received a medal on our profile stating that we had participate on an CCP endorsed event like Project Discovery, Resource Wars, Faction Wars etc… just because everything else can be sold and then no memories will be left amongst our items

EDIT: just to add this: medals already exists, they can be granted by corps, so the mechanism is already created, the only difference would be that they were granted only by CCP

There is so much wrong with people nowadays…

lol I don’t know why, but when I was writing I just thought “parasol will comment for sure” lol

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

Victim-types often want medals to feel like they’ve accomplished something anyways, despite having not. It’s not their fault, it’s the fault of the system creating a culture of victims.

I’m just joking. :slight_smile:

i wish you success with your proposal and hope that they’ll also give you a medal for asking for a medal.

:blush:

thank you for your humour, although sometimes it looks like denoting a very troubled (and not loved) childhood … just joking

Have a medal for that one. :slight_smile:

well deserved, of course. :blush:

loool I just laugh loud here at the office :wink: loved yr reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.