Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

Well well… another veteran… I am coming from old mutual war tradition … game and meta is still there… But what happened to this game is not only on CCP but its also on community…

Im working on project last 1,5 years to bring this concept back to New Eden its all forgotton set aside … pilots from last 3-4 years has zero idea what is it about. Everything they introduced tho this game bits and pieces chased away old friends that i fly together … Now im all alone …

Eve is Dead not Dead eve is a Schrödinger’s cat.Doesn’t matter what we say.

Interaction between human and the game content is interesting subject. Eve Online is a Sandbox game yes. But still yet they are truly manipulating the habitat where we are thriving …
By changing meta, by giving bread crumbles, set up events like carrot on the stick… Herding the masses in a directions they prioritize… And that direction is hard to believe sometimes focusing on communitys behalf … but i would like to believe

And lets accept that… Solo/small gang PVP never be in their primary interest near by the big capital wars in null sec where thousands of euro cost ships are destroy and replaced… where hundreds of players fleeting up together … well its all about $$$$$. And it never represented in CSM properely either beside the 0 sec represantatives. Anyway who cares… right?

I know one thing … i need those old people now ! bring that soul to new generations … i know its possible… but alone i cant reach out so many …

its easy to come here and just tell everybody EVE is dead… No MAn ! EVe is not DEAD… Every new pilot is new soul… Eve is still sand box and human being has free will… we can simply create our own space with our rules and play this game the way we want … im not salty for any of those current pilots or the enviroment and i can understand their perspectives…

they havent experienced what we experienced decade ago … they dont knoww it …They dont know how beautifull it has been … and all elders… veterans who can tell those stories and inspire them … they are already left us alone … cmoon man

1 Like