Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

@ISD_Lord_Arranoth @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode @CCP_Dopamine

please please make a new thread for the Old Abbysals Protesters… And moove thecorrupted . the abysra and gustav manfreds related posts there … Check their up thread messages … you will see what i mean … and how much it derailed . Give them their own thread … their agenda is different its very clean …

i can see this one

i dont know if it fits how much suitable … But this thread recently totally focused on old prooving grounds and protest campaign to bring them back … and abyysra s salt about his wasted work on Abyysal killboard.

From EVE DEV - Blog :

Please feel free to let us know what you think. What about this feature excites you? What would make it even better? What formats would you like to see later in Quadrants 3 and 4? We look forward to chatting with you there.

From all of us on the EVE Dev Team, thanks for reading today’s dev blog, and best of luck in the Proving Grounds!

If you would like to discuss this article, please visit the EVE Online forums.

This thread is NOT meant to be as a Protest Ground for bring old prooving grounds back …
It is about new content

New one is with T1 line ships and

T1 ships already called as GARBAGE.

Thats the only word for the new grounds…All others are for protest and call for CCP . So please please … Give them their own space… i begin to flag all off topic messages .

IF you look carefuly thorough you may see the ongoing situation,

and please remove this message too…