Public Enemy Get even with them today!

A blob doesn’t just ‘show up.’ A blob like you are describing would be spotted very early on, allowing anyone time to prepare. This isn’t nullsec where you can all of a sudden appear out of nowhere with a cyno.

2 Likes

We fight outnumbered 3:1 all the time. If it’s a blob we can manage to win a fight against we’ll totally take it. If we’re going to lose… we do the smart thing and not welp out ships for no reason. You see there are objectives at play here.

Well PLEASE let me know when it happens, because I’m genuinely interested in either reading about your failure or when you fail to post on these forums anymore.

2 Likes

Where is that website? Waiting with great anticipation.

1 Like

Oh Poof bro, let me get my wand out…

Make sure you bring a big blob, these guys didnt.

3 Likes

Another great example of blue mercs together, this is the problem in a nutshell, if they weren’t being dicks in space it wouldn’t be such an issue but they’ve been on top so long they’ve gotten too entitled, expect everything for free just because they are here, quite crazy… Any good problem that’s been let go too long takes a LOT of work to fix, NEVER said this would be easy.

The defenders grouped up together and had help. There was more than 1 entity working together to defend. Is this somehow unfair?

Quit being a baby about players with similar vested interests sticking together. There are differences between us merc groups and we are different enough that it keeps us separate, but able to work together to accomplish common goals.

What you’ve basically summed up is that you are weak and ignorant. We’re on top because we’re better than those that oppose us. You won’t change that.

1 Like

Well now…

1 Like

Touching nerves is my favourite thing to do.

Are you sure that’s all you touch? At least wash your hands and feet.

I don’t think so, he never did.

Edit: Wash, that is.

I do not judge. I am merely an overseer of you and your kind. You are my muse, this week.

While I do agree that you should only own what you can defend (a bit like “undock only what you can pay again”), this blackmailing isn’t decent at all. IRL This is like being threatened to get beaten up if you don’t give your stuff and I understand that abusing the wardec system is like any noob in gaming abusing an OP weapon.

Posting here is good, but you should directly contact any corp that’s being persecuted by them.

you can also try to sell your pocos to other people

Where I stick my curious digits is a matter of public record. No need to be coy.

sniff

Curious digits get slapped.

But you like that do you, mmm… :heart_eyes_cat:

Well if you want to believe that AG had no effect then go ahead, I on the other hand have heard gankers raging on comms for failing to kill freighters because of AG and having the loot blown up before they could scoop it, but of course that ruins your and others narrative a bit.

It is not so much that the Mercs are unbeatable, they are not, but more to do with there not being enough people in hisec with the right attitude. o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.