Public Enemy Get even with them today!

As someone who has blown up a P I R A T T3 cruiser, I know what it takes. If you think you’ll just alpha ships off the field, you are sadly mistaken.

Wow, you are really showing your inexperience here…

Inexperience? How many highsec mercs have you blown up? None? Oh wait, you have no kills whatsoever on your killboard. Hmm. I have over 2,000 now. 1,500 or more of those came while as a mercenary in highsec. You haven’t even considered other factors such as logistics, EWAR, range, etc. Let me know when you have a sound plan you can put into place.

1 Like

How much alpha do you think a rupture has? Multiply that by 50 or 100, and if they have ewar or logi on the field we volley that first, do the math, you seriously haven’t. It’s a sound idea, and it’s up to the FC to create fleet comps, and that’s step 42, so before you try to tell all the reasons why it can’t be done, just entertain how it can, cause it’s coming.

You are assuming your fleet is in an adequate position to alpha support ships. You would have to use long range ammo, which significantly lessens your damage output. You also have to factor in how accurate artillery is at that range against a target which is likely moving in order to counter your tactic. Does your ship have enough tracking speed? Who knows?

I went ahead and built a fit based on your Alpha Rupture. Honestly, I think it is a good fit. I’d be happy to share it with you, should you want it. With the right ammo and drones, you get 450+ dps, 33k EHP, and costs under 100mil. As far as how effective it would be against the mercs, I can’t say. I’d still put my bet on them in the end, because they know highsec far better than you do.

If you actually manage to form a big fleet to fight the mercs, good for you, and send me your lossmails! Just mail me in game if you want the fit, I saved it just for you.

1 Like

Sounds like you should be an FC, that’s not my thing, I’m a good promoter and can put together people to do the programming etc. There will be a lot of FC’s that will want to run these fleets, and each will have their own favorites, all I’m saying is a 100 small t1 anything’s are gonna rip through any thing they field, and with T1 insurance being the way it is, and LOTS of people that will want to shoot at them for the years of abuse, OH YEAH and PE has 7bil in bounties :slight_smile: haven’t looked at the others yet, but I’m sure they are just as sweet, funding won’t be an issue.

I have no interest in fighting against PE or any of the other mercs, mostly because I have made acquaintance with all of them. Good dudes. I only wish to provide you things so you bring them more content, and maybe prove to CCP that there needs to be more purpose to wars.

Eventually when people (eve and me) have had enough abuse, someone will dedicate their playstyle to end that abuse, and trottle finally crossed the line at least with me, used to like the guy but this style is just dumb.

Well, I’m sure Anti-Ganking felt the same way about CODE. and all of its agents. They have ‘risen against the oppressors’ and consistently fail, except in providing content and tears to CODE. The concept of what you want to do is fine, but the execution, if in line with historical trends, will probably not succeed.

1 Like

Comedian*

1 Like

Although I see your point, code isn’t on field long enough to stop effectively, and if they have to drop the number of active wars, their line members will suffer financially and they will move on to greener pastures, so the blue mercs will have to adapt, I’d LIKE them to take contracts against each other (where they actually fight) and only band together for VERY large HS threats like we saw last year with horde etc. but they will change what they fly and they will change somehow, they just cannot stay the way they’ve now become, it’s a plague on eve HS and I think this is the cure.

Trolly as ever… ty for the bump bro!

Which is exactly what you are proposing to do, right? Creating a very large HS threat.

The reason merc corps do the ‘blanket deccing’ technique in which they target anyone and everyone is because CCP has slowly taken away features that allowed for much more targeted wars, such as the Watchlist feature, and other criminal/suspect highsec PVP items.

My group isn’t a HS threat except for just them, I see us running 3 fleets, one for each of them, if they want to ALL fight against this threat they ALL have to wardec the same groups, tripling their wardec costs. But that’s not the goal, to sit in HS and fight all three together, the goal is to remove the illusion that they are separate entities and force them to band together as one, then they can’t extort money separately either… just another benefit to HS corps. This large group of pilots can’t kill ANYTHING in HS together except those mercs b/c they are brought together only by the wars the mercs put on their individual corps, if the mercs want a smaller force to fight, they have to wardec less corps. Simple. That means NO CAMP FARMING on mass scales anymore…

It wouldn’t change how they operate one bit. You just bring more content to them instead of them having to look for it.

They don’t want THIS content, they want lewty, blingy defenseless crap to fund their own bling…

That isn’t all they want. They like to shoot things. All of the things. Trust me, I was one. I never camped a station, but I could sit on a gate for a good while, or go hunting. It doesn’t matter what it is. If we can catch it, we kill it.

If a blob showed up you’d run just like they would, no matter how many 3rd party logis you had ready.

This is a joke. What are you even trying to do? You do realize that we don’t care about some angry little person or his goal of disbanding and tearing apart friendships solidified in similar interests?

I don’t care if you don’t care, this is still happening, go troll someone else’s thread and thanks for the bump