Public Enemy Get even with them today!

Awesome, thanks for the support, I’ll be in touch, I’ve already got the site started, got two programmers on it ATM. We’ll need some demo guys soon. but I’ll stop posting here till I’ve got a working model. o7

First, I thought this thread was dumb.

Now, after rethinking, this is absolutely priceless.

Please post how you all inevitably die to VMG and PE!

@Marcus_Luttrell_Khan mail me bb
I have a question :slight_smile:

Why can’t there just me PMs on the forums??

So, very interesting developments PE’s wars dropped from 99 active (tomorrow will be at 69 active) and MANY of the larger groups that expressed interest PE dropped the decs on… COULD be a coincedence but that’s a 40% drop in active wardec’s… Don’t discount this guys, this will work and will break the blue donut, Don’t get me wrong, I think eve NEEDS mercs… but mercs that will fight each other not just suck isk and blue donut up when threatened.

Here’s new timers for you guys if you want some easy kills, they come in polarized talos’ usually so even ganking should be easy… SYSTEM is “USI”

Timers are spread out this time… so they should be coming in and out of system several times

Sunday:

00:00
01:15
01:40
03:30
04:45

You realize wars go up and down on a weekly basis, right?

1 Like

OFC, wars were at 99 two weeks ago, tomorrow they will have 68-69, this was part of the overall goal to get those guys to stop camping with so many targets and focus on contracts, and on each other.

It may be because of what we’ve been doing, or could be entirely something else IDK yet but it’s interesting

To be fair, I don’t think you know how this stuff works. I was a highsec merc for quite some time, and I still consider myself one, just on a break. I was in three different highsec merc alliances. We were CONSTANTLY at war with other mercs. Constantly. It could have been because someone paid one to dec the other, or it could have just been salt between the two, but it happened regularly.

Yes, it used to be that way several years ago, but now PE, PIRAT and VMG run the show and they don’t break ranks

Your suggestion is like trying to get the US to dissolve NATO. EVE is a game about many things, including virtual diplomacy. Why is it wrong for entities to not have hostilities? Should we highsec mercs complain about nullsec alliances banding together?

When a smaller group gets targeted by VMG and co, there are NO mercs that will fight them, so they push their way around HS and take anything they want, a perfect example is with me ATM, I offered PE to sell the pocos they wanted, and they said they would stop aggressing ONLY if I gave them ALL the pocos… like seriously they will spend 5bil isk buying new gantrys and the parts to upgrade, so to not offer ANYTHING is just well it’s beyond stupid, it’s hubris and it’s because they can go around completely unchallenged. My idea is to break the monopoly not end the idea of mercs… it’s just swung too far and having 300 active wardecs between them all the time is just to farm them. Just my idea, and I think it’ll work.

Unless wardec mechanics will be changed, nothing will change the PvP monopoly of the merc blue doughnut in highsec.

lolz, ONE guy from each of those 300 groups (a fleet of 100-300) would completely stop the mercs from completing ANY contracts, they cannot defend against that many groups, the only reason they continue is because NO ONE steps up to lead a group of common enemies back against them, if they lose just ONE ship on each op, they would stop the way they play today and would have to evolve.

I personally would love to fight a fleet of 100+ dudes from the innumerable alliances at war with the entities you seem to be concerned with. They would take those fights if you brought them. I also wager PIRAT, VMG, and PE would absolutely stomp them.

The problem is, being with the mercs is more profitable than against them. :wink:

Think of it as Bombers Bar or Cruiser’s Crew only with a goal to stop mercs, they are CONSTANTLY camping or attacking something, it would be a blast to runs fleets like that against them, and WHO hasn’t been in a group that’s been wardec’d by them and lost something… EVERYONE, would join those fleets once established.

No, believe me, I have a front seat in watching this very idea failing. Rest of highsec is a lost case.

I bet they wouldn’t, you wouldn’t have to wipe them off the field, you’d only have to get one ship, they can’t tolerate consistent losses. Think T1 cruiser fleets with high alpha all insured, super easy to replace with a nearby bowhead etc. IDK, just an idea, I’d leave that to the FC’s but they can’t field the ships they like if they get alpha’d off the field and they can’t continue to have 100 wars each when that many people can (and will show up), so they’ll have to change how they do business, and that would be a start, to starve them out of their farming income.

HMMM, even better idea, we take ALL the contracts against ALL the mercs that want to take stuff down in HS, and our guys get FREE ships that way, perfect idea, thanks SO MUCH, that’s epic!!!