Pure Blind cyber-attack Updates

Pure-Blind: Delays

Sent: YC 122.08.22 16:34
To: Suha Raibuya,

Suha

Been a little late on writing up updates. I apologize for that, but the truth is that progress is at a standstill. Why? That hacker? Komo Valentine? Apparently she’s laid out right now after her ship got blown up fighting against Triglavians. She’s been unresponsive so I’m to believe the injuries are serious.

Nothing to do but wait on that issue.

I talked with one of the Intaki Diaspora affiliates, names Auriga Menkalinan. Syndicate-man, very entrenched into the economy of the Intaki Syndicate and dabbles a fair bit in the scrip exchange out there. This worm can pose a threat to the Syndicate as well if the owners ever decide to take a shot at them, so I informed him and I got them man involved, just nothing long term, even he still gots ties with the Caldari.

He’s agreed to supply Komi - our out of commission hacker - with some financial exchange data, and that’s a broad term I’m using to skip over a bunch of jargon. He’s also apparently playing his own scrip games with the Lai Dai Corporation, but this seems to be his own initiative rather than something we asked of him.

Auriga also pointed out to me a particular sell order coming out of the System of Tamo. the same system the Guristas recently raided for the second time. First for that shipment of Subcranial Nanocontrollers, and now for some unidentified purpose. This sell order is for a wealth of Data Sheets out of a Lai Dai station, a Caldari Capsuleer was selling them at a undercut price, these data sheets are useful, as each of these can be taken to a State bank and can get us access to some accounts with a set amount of scrip in them. The sheets act as a ‘Bearer instrument’, they’re associated with a bank account with a set amount of scrip in them. We take them to a bank, we can collect on what’s deposited.

This gives us the advantage of having some clean money on the inside, money that’s neatly placed within an official State bank for us. This would make it easier to plant some agents in Tamo or elsewhere in the State, but they’ll be operating under a budget.

In other news… State is facing some ball breaking unrest at the face of defeat after defeat against the Triglavians. Old news at this point, I already know how on the ball about what’s going on with the State and you’re already working on ways to seize the moment to wake people up to the vision of the State they were sold on.

But, there is this concern of a shadow war brewing between the Megas… PKN Interstellar comes to mind as this solidified power bloc in the State, they got the support and backing of a lot of different investors so I think whatever ■■■■■■■■ is about to break out between the State megas is gonna be heavily influenced by PKN interests.

Im gonna start bringing people in on this mystery, select few Capsuleers that I think will be on the level and be interested in keeping contact. Could use more brain and brawn if we’re gonna dig any deeper into this PKN Interstellar investigation, make sure we have the eyes of more people opened before we strike. I’m gonna need some more time on that to contact them all and give them the layout of what’s going on.

I’ll be in touch

• Avio
6 Likes