Pure Delivery Missions

I work now for a Galente Freight and want to only deliver freight, but missions that i receive are often around creating race tracks or fighting to receive freight. Where can i get pure delivery missions where i can use Freighter, not a Cruiser ?

1 Like
  1. There will always be some combat missions among delivery missions you receive. You can refuse such mission every 4 hours without penalty.
  2. Freighter and Industrial transport ships is not the same thing. Freigther like Obelisk is a huge slow container. That can move and even warp. They are used to transport hundrets of thousands m3. No delivery (better to say distribution) mission will require that much space. Best ship for delivery mission is Wreathe cause it is quick and will not drag any attention. You can speed mission up if you use its T2 version, but you can be killed in it.

Free head start for new comers - 250 000 extra skill points

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I always wanted to recevive pure delivery missions, so i can actualy use Obelisk for a missions and live as pure freight deliver. Its quite shame that actual Eve Online havent got such carrier opition to live as a civilian. Always combat.

1 Like

I mean…your character went through years of hellish training to become an immortal capsuleer. Not getting in a scrap once in a while is kind of a waste.

1 Like

Although I question your life style choices there is a solution. Find a hub with multiple agents that suit your needs near you. If you come to a combat mission just reject it and go to another agent while you wait out your timer on the first.

1 Like

If you want to be a freight deliverer, do it for players. You will get more ISK, though there will be also more risk.
Dotlan map tool can be used to locate stations with multiply delivery agents. On my example you can see 4 agents in Haajinen system.

1 Like

For an Obelisk you need months (or many injectors) of skill training.
T1 Industrials are cheap, quick (related to freighters), and versatile.
And some are even fitted to have fun with:

[Nereus, Murderer]
    Damage Control II
    Corpii C-Type Small Armor Repairer
    Corpii C-Type Small Armor Repairer
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

10MN Afterburner II
    Warp Scrambler II
    Stasis Webifier II
    Stasis Webifier II
    Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Light Neutron Blaster II, Federation Navy Antimatter Charge S
    Small Unstable Power Fluctuator I

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
    Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
    Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I

Hobgoblin II x3
    Warrior II x3  

Source: Old forum
There are also battle videos of attacking orcas of course…

And always keep in mind: You can’t avoid to be attacked. It’s open space with open minds.

1 Like

Something people Say that i survival training and Tour inne the Colonial Marine Core fighting Xenomorphs, So if i See a devil i think that its a some sort of a Gay Creation. Im also fighting agains Real Vaygr, So nothing would suprise me. Realy, another world. Dont look inne there cause you Will forget a out past, thinking as it was something sort of Circus with clauns or play playground for Kids.

1 Like

If i should be like i should be, i would be haveing 20 Titan and many auxiliary ships :stuck_out_tongue: (like those people on far North) but still, this would create much trouble in many ways. I like peacefull and calmfull life where i could Relax and dont think about some sort of a troublesome maters

1 Like

There are pure distribution missions in Eve but they don’t require a Freighter.

Level 1 missions will frequently have 5 part chains that include combat, courier and sometimes mining.

Once you get to level 2 missions they are pure distribution except for storylines, which can be declined. You can find distribution agents using the Agency.

As Gallente, the Nereus you got free with the career missions is all you need for level 2 or level 3 distribution missions and you should have enough standing to run level 2 when you complete the career missions.

For level 4 missions the best ship is a Blockade Runner because of the speed. Be sure to train Distribution Connections skill if you choose this as a career.

2 Likes

Thanks. Well, must train to have lvl 2 agent and stick with him to have what i want to have. Althou blockade run is also a nice job. Previousely in old times i also did some blockade runs but it was in old times. Lvl 2 agent should be best for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.