PvP battlegrounds feature suggestion

What changes did you expect, WoW in space?

Not a Wow in space, i just want to add regular pvp in Eve. You have regular Pve with missions, why not to have regular PvP as well. All you guyz just criticize me, why not to give ideas on how to make game better instead.

“And to substitute 3 missing people in team by bots is out of my imagination.”, it is very easy to do cause we have currently a lot of bots in PvE missions, just clone them to arena or bg. For example if team 1 have 3 T2 battle cruisers and team 2 only 2 of them then team 2 will get t2 battle cruiser bot. I guess it is possible to add up to 2 bots from each side to keep game balanced enough. Also there can be 2 modes, team fight, and all vs all mode in which you can also add few bots.

Why are you still talking? Go out and prove yourself in the PvP arena.

You have to go put in some effort…that means scouting, selecting a target, making Tac Pts, and now putting down a structure if you want to War Dec in highsec.

Why should we the community give you something, or support your cause if you do not want to put EFFORT into the game.

GTFO here scrub, go back to whatever game you left to and dont come back unless you can change your attitude, cause it really sucks and you are the type not wanted here.

1 Like

If you want regular PvP, drop a structure down and go to Jita in an industrial ship and wait for the war dec. Then make said war mutual. You will have tons of PvP oppurtunity. Or better yet message me in game and duel me, I’ll blow you up all day long.

Then why the hell you keep showing your evil cancerous nature instead of proposing something usefull or just leaving my post without attention, if it has no value for the game? Im the type you personally dont want to see?

Scouting, making tac pts, for new players all this is totally useless. They come, see no activity unless Pve and go away. So it would be great to make a way for them to easily engage for PvP as well.

I blow up new players all the time, recruit them and then teach them how to PvP. The problem is players who aren’t willing to take the time to learn and there are several corps that are willing to teach you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.