PVP Fleet attack in High Sec L4

First room ‘The Assault’, 0.5 system. I set Bastion and a large James 3:15 fleet dropped in. Dead in seconds. If I can’t play high-sec missions anymore, I want my money back CCP.

1 Like

And?

Welcome to EVE. Next time watch local and d-scan my friend.

Nothing they did violates the TOS or in-game rules.

Learn to EVE friend :smiley:

1 Like

i’m apart of a service, where all we do is run missions… almost nobody has lost a ship due to the james gang or anyone else in hisec… pay attention to your surroundings (d scan)

as far as your money back, the ship, assets, isk, plex does not belong to you, so therefore, you get nothing.

1 Like

Were you flying a blingy marauder? Perhaps try at least a T2-fit marauder…or something even less juicy.

2 Likes

He was. He got blapped fair and square.

2 Likes

Eve used to cater for all players. Obviously, that has changed and quiet carebears like me have no place in the game. Clearly, High Security space no longer exists - nor do my annual contributions to the CCP coffers.

It does cater to all.

Lets be real. You were flying a blinged marauder in a known ganker system.

High sec doesn’t mean totally secure. There are a ton of lvl 4 mission hubs that the gankers don’t even go to.

Learn to EVE kthx.

1 Like

If it is, as you say ‘a known ganker system’, where was CONCORD when 21 flashing red crims blithely landed inside a mission room? Invisible. Non-existent. Perhaps my real issue is with the yellow-backs too afraid to take on real PVP players in low and null …

CONCORD def got them after 19 seconds. You were running in a .5

It takes CONCORD about 19 seconds to respond.

Oh? Define “real” PvP :smiley:

Learn to EVE kthx.

2 Likes

Also CONCORD doesn’t kill red flashies in high sec, faction police do which take a while to respond.

Once again, learn to EVE.

1 Like

Did you have a permit for that L4?

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nice, 5.63 bil worth of losses (ship & pod) which dropped 1.5 bil of loot and @Aiko_Danuja personally finished off the pod, you should be grateful for the honor. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

As others wrote play smart and this will not happen. Although an expensive one hopefully a lesson learned? :thinking:

Better luck next time.

1 Like

tip, use large micro jump drive to jump 100km from warp in, so that you have some time before the gankers can pop you. Watch local, if enough people pop into local, drop bastion and warp to safety.

3 Likes

If you had a mining permit, I wouldn’t have shot you.

1 Like

you’d think someone who has played long enough to get a marauder would have some basic game sense…

sigh

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.