PvP Server... PvE Server

That’s the fun part about EVE!

If I wanted to play ‘fair’ 5v5 battles I would still be playing MOBAs.

1 Like

Wasn’t there like a 3,000-post Reddit thread about how EVE should be “saved” by being turned into a MOBA?

I guarantee you will get bored of an Eve without PvP. Even the most risk-averse carebear would quit the game if PvP were entirely removed. Why, you ask? Because ultimately his labors are pointless without PvP chewing up ships, even if they aren’t his. No destruction means virtually zero demand for resources and industrial processes. Eventually the carebear will tire of running missions for useless ISK and mining rocks for worthless ore.

CCP may not give you what you want, but they give you what you need.

Haven’t seen it, but I wouldn’t be surprised. People come up with the strangest things.

… PvE servers. :joy:

1 Like

So your post is parroting others’.
How original. Stick to what you know, trolling and trying to make people feel bad.

I mean why rehash it? In a nut shell its wrong for the exact reasons Dark Lord Trump mentioned. Wanna know how I know it doesn’t work?

Because of what happened to UO. You wanna know how it goes? Go read up on what happened after Trammel dropped. They got data going on for decades now.

Inflation in their economy is crazy because gold means nothing.

The economy now rests on certain items because gold is meaningless. EVE doesn’t really have a system like that. The entire economy will collapse, followed by the player base.

1 Like

That’s a lot of words for justification. Don’t bother, you’ve been found out. Get another alt and come back.

Are you kidding?? They can’t even take care of ONE server and you want them to open another?

What’s been found out exactly? And that’d be hard as I don’t have an alt :smiley:

Now you’re backpeddling but it’s too late. Once a troll always a troll.
You do have an alt or another account. It’s bad enough you’re a troll, don’t be a liar like Aiko.

So ■■■■ it? A few people don’t like the current status so throw the baby out with the bath water?

1 Like

Back peddling from what exactly?

I did indeed share my opinion and it is true what happened to UO.

I do have 2 other chars on this account, as you get 3 per. One is a miner and one is a hauler. Haven’t used them since coming back and I don’t post with them as this dude is my main :smiley:

So no, I don’t have another account sadly. I accept the risks of not multi-boxing and flying solo.

Its cute how you keep trying Ridley :smiley:

And it’s cute that you keep thinking I’m Ridley :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Holy crap, you folks just can’t stop feeding trolls.

This one who claims to be new but isn’t and the other who claims to have quit over 2 years ago but apparently can’t stop posting on the current situation.

I’m challenging them, in effect. Trying to see if they’re as good as they think they are, lol.

What, you’re full? Here, take a sip of water.

I don’t understand why people are falling for it. What kind of week-old player would so casually talk about “SISI being seldom open” like that?

I don’t blame you.

I think they already have a bigger challenge than they can handle with one server and it shows.

Says the guy who made an OP parroting the same crap about pve server that has been spewed here and everywhere EvE has been talked about. It was a bad idea in 2003 and hasn’t gotten any better since.

1 Like