Question About Partner Program

OPEN LETTER TO @CCP_Swift et.al

As the author of EvE Online’s bestselling EvE Online space blog (https://www.james315.space/), I was wondering who might have the authority to revise the Partnership program rules. I have listed the rules below, and as you can see the last one is really a problem for me.

If we were to enforce these rules literally, then CCP itself would not qualify as an EvE Partner. My blog is simply an accurate reflection of the realities of Highsec mining, and it’s not my fault that Highsec miners continually say the things they do.

I would like to see the CCP Partnership Program exempt content creators from the final clause of this agreement, so long as they are merely reflecting the actual ingame content of EvE Online.

Perhaps someone in the community will decide to step up and offer me a personal partnership program, in which I receive the same rewards as an official sponsor (or better, even better, HINTHINT), but the rewards come from someone who doesn’t blame me for the things other people say?

Would it be possible for me to sell my blogposts ingame, as blockchain verified NFTs, for Solana or another fictional IRL digital currency?

7 Likes

I agree with all points

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting