Question about pi could someone please help!

I have a planet setup and on the one planet the most complex organisms i could get an hour is around 36k and i need 48k to run 10 basic factories.

Is it possible, at command center lv5, to run 10 basic factories a spaceport and 2 extractors with max heads or as close as i can get???

Change planet. Normally you can get more than 36 in many planets, but depends of the specifis of your near planets.

Sounds too much. Extractors take very much resources. Are u in a planet with low radius ? gas planets are the worst

Usually, people set a balance between the factory and the extractor, so that you can have the maximum amount of volume extracted and used in factories.

10 factories sounds like a lot and im pretty sure its impossible at command center 5, but honestly i dont know, because there are other things to take into account, such as the links inbetween that also eat up CPU/PGU.

its a temperate planet just a bunch of people farming the the same resource so complex organims is very low

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.