Question about pi could someone please help!

(Professor Hojo) #1

I have a planet setup and on the one planet the most complex organisms i could get an hour is around 36k and i need 48k to run 10 basic factories.

Is it possible, at command center lv5, to run 10 basic factories a spaceport and 2 extractors with max heads or as close as i can get???

(Inactive Seller) #2

Change planet. Normally you can get more than 36 in many planets, but depends of the specifis of your near planets.

Sounds too much. Extractors take very much resources. Are u in a planet with low radius ? gas planets are the worst

(Solonius Rex) #3

Usually, people set a balance between the factory and the extractor, so that you can have the maximum amount of volume extracted and used in factories.

10 factories sounds like a lot and im pretty sure its impossible at command center 5, but honestly i dont know, because there are other things to take into account, such as the links inbetween that also eat up CPU/PGU.

(Professor Hojo) #4

its a temperate planet just a bunch of people farming the the same resource so complex organims is very low

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.