Question about RMT and trading

Hi there,

First of all, I read the EULA and I found it somewhat vague. I’m reaching out here to get some help understanding it. I did a few models (see references below) for myself, and I believe I’m not breaking any rules in doing so.

Here’s where things get tricky: I have a friend who really wants me to make a ship for him.
I have to spend money myself to pay for the plastic used by the 3D printers. How much can my friend pay me?

  • Whatever he wants?
  • The exact plastic costs so I don’t profit from selling CCP IP?
  • Nothing, as I would be literally selling CCP’s property?
  • Not allowed to pay real money for it, so he must used in-game currency?
  • But would doing that breach the RMT part of the EULA?
  • Is he even allowed to get a ship he did not make himself?

Any opinions/facts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
I fully expect comments like “If you wanted to do it, then keep it between yourselves why are you posting this here lol”. I wanted to do this anyway because I care about the rules.

First model: https://imgur.com/gallery/SMHdp
Third model: https://imgur.com/gallery/wPXfO
Model in question today: https://imgur.com/a/7MA63QF