Question for the Summit

According to you I’m a semi racist that is playing the victim because i got exposed of making racist post …

This is Rich! In humanity.

You’re a full racist, and an idiot, who got caught and is trying to deflect. The thing you are claiming to have experienced is not a thing, and there is no reason other than a malfunction in your wetware that you would experience this around one nebula in specific. Even a ship’s systems malfunction would require the establishment of a discriminatory setting that singles out Heimatar, and to a lesser degree, Metropolis—especially across multiple ships.

To you perhaps, but I’m curious to find out what is it and if anyone else have sense it hence the reason for the OP. For the rest of your statement is inconsequential.

As far as I know, the Ferrite Carbide used in Minmatar starship construction is a form of carbon nanotube metal matrix composite usually composed of intercalated carbon nanowires within a desired (usually) Fe-Al crystalline alloy. The creation of such materials requires both an advanced grasp of material science as well as industrial processes such as thermal plasma sintering and/or pulse laser deposition.

The ire towards the op might be found due to a failure of understanding the maturity and advancement of Matari industry to create materials that are lightweight, durable and desired in starship construction due to their properties of super hardness and super elasticity in favour of a trope implying their backwardness in being unable to prevent the oxidization of their construction materials.

2 Likes

“Semi”?

1 Like

You’re correct of course as there was nothing “semi” racist about that troll’s post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.