Question on Lord Aralis's stance within amarrian loyalists

This inquire is made on behalf of me by me. Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles

God’s will be done.

My dear Lord Aralis, it is great joy for all the amarrian loyalist front to have you returned into our midst. In the grace of God and in a humble articulation His Will through me, one must question your alliance.

My dear and good Lord Aralis, I must inquire you do you support pro CVA, or pro Amarr approach, for my visions show these two are in conflict today.

While Pro amarr front strives to serve the higher purpose, the pro CVA front is fighting for the wallet.

Your loyal friend.

• Lord Vaari
1 Like

Dear Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles.

My dear Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, it’s a little baffling to us of New Eden as to why you did not make this a direct mail to Lord Aralis through the Neocom. Surely Lord Aralis would read Lord Vaari’s, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles mail.

It is well known that Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles commands much respect in the cluster. All the way from Providence to Providence are people aware of the splendor that is Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles.

And Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles should know anyways that such questions as to Lord Aralis’s stance within Amarrian Loyalists should be without question. Any proper Lord worth his title shall be faithful to the Amarrian cause. One has to look no further to verify this than Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles.

A random heretic.

• Evi Polevhia
6 Likes

For those interested in (relative) brevity.

8 Likes

You are no fun.

6 Likes

Please tell me you’re not realizing this just now.

5 Likes

I’ve not met him but I’m pretty sure that Lord Aralis normally assumes a stance that conveys his authority pretty well to the other people in the room.

You know, that whole power pose thing.

3 Likes

I think you’re a heathen and not a heretic, Evi.

I believe, in order of abhorrence, it goes:

1. Believer
  2. Heathen
  3. Heretic
  4. Apostate

But I’m not sure. It seems to change depending on some complex set of circumstances that aren’t documented anywhere.

3 Likes

Oh, well I will defer to that then. It really is a bit too far out of my area of expertise. Thank you, Pieter.

1 Like

The difference is fairly easy to remember.

A Heathen is outside the faith.
A Heretic is inside the faith but believes the wrong bits of it.
An Apostate is someone who was inside the faith but publicly renounced it.

As for who’s worse, Apostasy does tend to get a rather stronger reaction. At least Heretics still believe in the right God (or some facet of him that we don’t like to talk about because it’s all rather old fashioned and baby eating just isn’t done anymore).

2 Likes

Uh. Mostly right, only, at least in Amarr:

A Heathen is outside the Faith (me, most people in this conversation).
An Apostate is someone who was in the Faith but renounced it, publicly or not, really (Ottam Ephesianos, most other Amarr who side with the Matari).
A Heretic is someone who corrupts the Faith (Valerie Valate, Sabik in general, Equilibrium of Mankind, Nauplius).

Heretics get the strongest reaction by a LOT. You can (kind of) come back from apostacy, though you’ll definitely run into people who think you’re not going to Paradise (doors open but once, etc.). A proper heretic-- one who wasn’t just brought up that way, but chose that path-- is considered pretty much irredeemable, with death the usual method for dealing with them.

I used to think that was an overreaction. Then I met some more Sani Sabik, and learned a little more about them.

4 Likes

Yeah, heretics in any faith tend to be the ones considered most dangerous. They can be persuasive. They talk to believers as believers. They’re a direct challenge to orthodoxy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.