Reason why amarrian loyalist front is in turmoil

Everyone know how deeply and totally fractured amarrian loyalist front is.

While I, Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist, Living Saint of Amarr and the Shield of Miners. do not quetion majority dedication to the Empress, beloved by all, I know the root reason why our own front is fractured and impotent of forming a tide fit for our noble Empress, belobed by all.

1: Heretics, hexers and blasphemers who have made their way to the top: Most notorious of these is Xhjfx the Hexer. He is de-facto leader of CVA. CVA is alliance who once was fierce defender of the Amarr Empire. Today it is just another alliance who measures its power and dignity by the amount of money it has.

Xhjfx hold the keys for CVA and her suzerain alliances communications and galnet contacts. By that leverage he has forced his own ideas to reign supreme. This has effectively crippled most know “Amarr loyalists” alliance ideologically and made sure suzerains do not be too loyal.

2: Jealously: Amarraian Empire is deeply hierarchial society and very often your birth dictates your position. This does not fit well on independent spaceship captain society and and it causes differences.

3: Covardiness. There are some extraordinary persons like Lord Aralis, blessed by God, whose leadership, rank and overall qualities as a man surpasses us all. Yet they refuse to take their position as a leader of loyal men because they enjoy too much of benefits their high position without position brings them.

We, loyal amarrians expect them to take responsability that is set upon them and lead us all to victory or glorious struggle of trying to achieve a victory.

1 Like

Gosh. What steps are you taking to rectify this situation ?

2 Likes

I, Miss Kingdom, Resident of the Cheap Rooms, Good drinking companion, symbol of slightly flawed good manners, viewed with reasonable affection, self proclaimed good person, eveningbird, red-haired, bag carrier, writer of educational pamphlets, generally honest, mouse in the corner, weilder of the brush, bane of all spiders, the modest manufacturer with a talent for glasswork, Trying to be Nice and Shield to friends, wonder where you get all those shiny titles from.

5 Likes

He gives them to himself, then acts like they should carry any weight.

2 Likes

I get the impression that my title of chieftain carries more clout then all of his combined

2 Likes

Nonsense. I don’t have any shirts with you on them.

1 Like

You’re shopping at the wrong stores.

1 Like

I had it printed for the club, and anyway you could be a Golden Mountain too if you tried. You have not even tried.

1 Like

After the dismal display from yourself in last night’s joint-operations squadron led by Commander Elkin of PIE, I can safely state with certainty that the only ‘turmoil’ wrought from internal actors was solely confined to your actions. Whilst I appreciate your willingness to participate in the patrol fleets that Commander Elkin operates, I do not think that anyone in the Empire would condone your attempts at inciting mutiny against PIE standing orders by attempting to recruit pilots, several of whom are active PIE members, into a plot to assault CVA assets and territory. Not to mention your reckless attitude in operational matters concerning your blatant disregard for superior orders in engaging hostiles without authorisation from Commander Elkin, leading to the destruction of 70-80% of the Commander’s fleet in the subsequent attempt to try and extricate you from your completely avoidable predicament.

And not only that, but you also deliberately fired upon Captain Daphiti’s Imperial Navy Slicer and inflicted a full third of the damage taken by her craft. Whilst accidental aggression does occur from time to time, usually without major incident, this is a clear and direct assault on a fellow Imperial loyalist that led to the destruction of her starship. I would say that the only destabilising element within the ‘loyalist front’ of the Empire is none other than yourself.

10 Likes

Gasp.

A truly shocking development !

1 Like

I am genuinely vexed that it didn’t live long enough to come play in Sifilar. Taking my time to set up a little show, and it - and more - dies to random pirates way over there? How rude.

2 Likes

passes around snacks, watches with interest

This is even better than a holoreel.

3 Likes

Lord Vaari. Were you terrible? Were you rude? Please say you weren’t. It would break my heart to know you’d tried to murder the daughter of my own Director, who is valorous in the service of God and the cluster and just…oooooOOOOoooh, no.

I know we all have a duty to serve, a sacred one, and that does not always line up with being nice or pleasant–alas, that is part of the duty, no?

BUT YOU DO NOT SHOOT DAPHITIS! You just don’t.

3 Likes

I t was one of my few combats I had actually chance to defendmyself. I dont know how to operate with my overview because it is full of crap, so I accidently might had shot friendlies. I was almost panicking, shameful but true.

Im willing to compensate for PIE for their losses if my meager wealth allows it.

2 Likes

…you dont know how to fix your overview? Shame.

4 Likes

Golden mountain, meet land slide…

Would you like an overview that you can trust? Just ask. Maybe next time the face of your lil’ mountain there won’t break lose and hit the base around it under the slightest stress applied with it.

On another note, is there by any chance combat footage of this? I’d like to study it, for educational purposes obviously…

:smirk:

5 Likes

You can only defend yourself when shooting fleetmates…? Or the other thing where a large portion of your fleet died?

2 Likes

This is demonstrably not true.

4 Likes

What @Mizhara_Del_thul said…

Was a good fight as well, have to admit it.

2 Likes

Now that land slide is happened, my golden cliffs shine brighter than ever.

Like March of the Imperial Pharmacy says “From the cliffs of golden mountain holy shine will blind them all”