Reason why amarrian loyalist front is in turmoil

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe so but either way I would still strongly recommend asking for a more combat centric overview from your next FC. You can always switch to your old one after fleet.

1 Like

Or get it from someone who does a lot of different stuff?

I expect the Directrix probably has multiple reasonably well-organized configurations; she’s been known to do both mining and combat ops. And considering his lordship accidentally helped shoot down her daughter, she might be willing to help make sure it doesn’t happen again?

1 Like

As long as the criminal status priority is low he should be alright, I get the feeling that had an effect on this…

1 Like

I can’t stop laughing that Vaari is either: a) accidentally shooting fleetmates because he’s so incompetent that he can’t set up an overview correctly or b) a common awoxer.

Either case is pure comedy gold.

So sorry I missed this show! I’ll be sure to make the next installment.

5 Likes

Don’t forget trying to recruit members from the fleet’s host corporation to attack their allies.

The Amarr are eating their own so to speak.

Don’t even have to be in the warzone, they shoot themselves.

1 Like

CVA is not amarrian ally.

PIE isn’t still allied with CVA currently?

1 Like

We are still very blue.

We also know how to keep our friends.

4 Likes

In a shoe box, with air holes? The air holes are important! I found that out first-hand. :sniff: Poor FA. Little buggers never had a chance…

2 Likes

Not to question Commander Adam’s assessment but was it really that much of a failure? Did any PIE pilots take up Vaari’s request? Is Vaari’s aware that various groups, including Spectre Fleet, atleast used to roam and attack CVA regularly? Nevermind proper fleet etiquette, it’s rather obviously that recruiting for another fleet during a fleets operations is not the time to do so.

1 Like

I was not recruiting another fleet. More like suggesting that in future PIE should serve Her Imperial Majesty, beloved by all by smiting Xhjfx the Sinister Sinner

Fair enough on that regard, though if your trying to strike CVA, groups like I mentioned before could be a way to get forward progress on your goals. Just a thought…

1 Like

I have this niggling little suspicion in the back of my head that PIE might be slightly outmatched by CVA. A little bit.

3 Likes

No true servant of Her Imperial Majesty, beloved by all are never dismayed by the odds. In future you all will see that I, mighty Lord Vaari will lead assault against CVA so fierce that even God will applaud it in all His perfection.

S’coo. Let me know when, I’ll bring party favors.

1 Like

Thank you Lord Vaari for the replacement isk for my ship you destroyed.

1 Like

The incident that happened in my fleet involving Lord Vaari has been resolved. No further discussion on the matter is needed.

1 Like

Since when is any of the discussion that happens on these boards needed?

3 Likes

I concede the point.

1 Like