[Question] Seeking Method

You can see him on YouTube. I agree ventures are both cheap and effective anywhere you mine ore or scoop gas. He is an omega, so tutorials tend to overuse omega tricks and omega ships. Lorumerth is another but I tend to follow a method close to what he shows in this video.

I also have viewed a lot of Aceface vids on YouTube too.

I have a Tristan I built up for clearing belts of rats in low sec. As you can guess, it uses drones for the primary DPS and I call it “Thunder Bear”. If the NPC rats are too many, I drop a nav point on one side of the field and another on the other side, about 250 to 300 km apart. As the rats approach point A, I release the drones. As the drones start to attack, I hit my MWD and run for point B. Allowing the drones to remain in combat and avoid ship damage. If the rats get close to point B, I return to point A. The majority of my income is from mining kernite and other ores. The rest is missions and low budget hauling contracts.