Wormhole gas mining

How do you mine out a whole cloud of gas in a wormhole despite the Sleepers warping in on you?

You come back with a combat ship, clear the sleepers, then return with a huffing ship and finish the site.

2 Likes

It’s called jedi huffing, you sig tank them with a 1mn ab with decent tank frig :], only works if there is no frig npc’s or towers, but you can just come and snipe them with a cerb or something.

2 Likes

Would a myrmidon be able to clear sleepers which spawn in the gas sites?

Only the smaller sites, the biggest site has 4 bs with heavy neuts and dps even a maruader would have problems.

Go onto the test server and try it out yourself :]
Easiest way to find out, use the /moveme command check static’s and scan down the C type you want.

1 Like

That would depend on the type of site. I’d look them up and decide for yourself:

1 Like

you kill the rats and them mine , the advantage is getting blue loot and mining the whole site
or you mine in a cheap ship and bail wen the rats spawn, the advantage is less risk
you cam find all the sites first but NEVER enter and leave the site , because the rat timer start wen the first player enter the site , so enter, mine , bail

Tbh the last time I checked drug gas was worth a lot more than wormhole gas. Might be worth checking out.

1 Like

i mined long time ago , never did after CCP changed the minerals and stuff so im totally off on the gas marked value

1 Like

Prospect: 2.67m3/s / 9612 m3/h

Best wh gas is 6k per m3 57m/h
Best Drug gas is 14k per m3 134mil/h When did Mykoserocin pass Cyto in price wtf? So high sec gas is more expensive than low and null now weird.

Also mining gas is now worth more per hour than solo t3 frig abyssal which requires a 300mil fit xD interesting.

Whole reason I skilled into T2 mining frigates was to ninja mine gas and ice ^^

2 Likes

Trouble with that is, I can never seem to find Cyto or Myko anymore.

1 Like

Myko and cyto gas are mostly lowsec gas only. Cyto has a chance to spawn in hs. Wh only spawn fullerite gas if i am not mistaken

1 Like

Latest gas changes gave nullsec the chance to have both gasses as well in huge quantities and I mean billions worth in a single site.

1 Like

C2 definetly but a passive shield tanked drake would be better

Check this out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.