Question

What system, not a region or constellation is closet to the center of new eden (including Jove Space)

1 Like

Jita is the center.

1 Like

Actual Answers please

1 Like

You could, you knowā€¦ open up the map and figure it out.

Itā€™s jitaā€¦

1 Like

This question again.
Which centre?
Economic centre, hi-sec geographic centre, population centre, centre of entire cluster by jumps / light years?

Itā€™s not a simple question to answer.

Enjoy.

Did somebody say Cheetah?

Center of every K-Space system of eve, not by jumps since this is including jove space

1 Like

Man, donā€™t know why people gotta post crappy answers just for the sake of posting. Common sense clearly shows heā€™s asking which system is the geographical center of the entire Eve universe, including Jove space.

@Jona_Ambramotte , I highly doubt anybody can give an accurate answer. The Eve universe isnā€™t symmetrical so itā€™s rather tough to say which system is in the exact center.

Maybe @ISD or @CCP_Falcon could give a general location thatā€™s close to being the center.

Isnā€™t the cluster more shaped like some kind of donut so thereā€™s no systems in what would be a center.
I deal and lore wise EVE gate shouldā€™ve been it since thatā€™s where the colonization began but nope

1 Like

I agree, the Eve Gate definitely should have been in the middle since it was the entry point.

Looking at the Eve universe map, it looks to me like Minmatar Republic is in the center.

2 Likes

When I previously looked at this, I figured Rens was near enough at the centre.

By jumps, the cluster ends up more like a doughnut. Itā€™s really quite odd how many gates join far apart systems.

1 Like

I spun the map once and I have never been able to figure out which way is north sinceā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œcenterā€ ? The ā€œleast farā€ in jumps to the other systems ? To any system ?

FWIW, a ā€˜grand tourā€™ of New Eden. Even though Rens is fairly central, the distance to the peripheries range from 30 to 67 jumps.

1 Like

This will be the next event. A Grand Prix around New Eden. :rofl:

No, that wonā€™t. THIS Will be

1005 jumps

1 Like

Remember Yulai!

I asked the same question last month, and got a good answer, with source documentation. The center of the cluster is the Skarkon system. Exact center of the map?

2 Likes