Questions for Intaki Livestock Experts

I mean… I can guess?

1 Like

My guess is that their would be fine as long as you have a good water supply and a ¨large¨ area for them to enjoy

4 Likes

Intaki is tropical, so they’ll cope with the heat just fine.

We have our arid regions too, as you approach the equator. It’s inhospitable to almost everything, and as their name suggests, the water buffalo prefer their environments much wetter.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will make sure that their plains will be sufficiently supplied with water. The rain spirits has been generous this year so I have plenty of water in my lakes and auxillary water resevoirs.

1 Like

If you do manged to set up an area for them, please do tell how you have done it. Since i’m thinking about getting two or three of them. But first I have to solve the problem of how to transport them, all the way to Nishah

1 Like

I will let you know. I may even invite you over to see them.

Transport shouldn’t be much of a problem. They don’t take up much space after all.

2 Likes

You mean the…uh…teats…are the size of a finger tip? I’ve seen some weird genmods but I don’t think they make ungulates that small.

Oh, do fedos have teats?

Fedo do not have teats. They’re an amorphous terrestrial annelid, not a mammal.

Also! The little buffalissi, their udders have to feed two babies at a time I think. So it is big, comparatively. But the actual teats, small like a finger yes. The calves are TINY! SO! TINY! I want one so much, but…well. They are all still water buffalo. Water buffalo are not tidy with their offal. They don’t have to be. It shows. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

14 days have passed since the last mention of the buffalos, i am curious as to how things have gone. Inquiering minds needs to know demmit, did the Synthetic Cultist get hers and what happend to Mizhirs plans???..

I have people working on getting some fields prepared for them. Turns out that flatting a hillside takes some time when you don’t want it to be radioactive afterwards.

1 Like

I would be interested in inspecting a breeding pair to see if they might be a suitable addition to the Avarr livestock. Any offers?

3 Likes

Utari. They poo. EVERYWHERE. They flap it around with their little tails so it scatters in the water, but if they are not in the water they do not care at all. Do you have to pick up after the animals too, or do you just make them mate?

2 Likes

I am luckily assisted by a large team of staff to deal with any and all animal welfare concerns. I manage the work activities and arrange studdings and sales/purchases, you know, the “Manager” part of my job title.

1 Like

I don’t rotty know what he calls you. I am only saying, watch some holos before you get any! Or put in a shower system for them? Hm.

1 Like

Yes. Plans are in Motion, for the Kaztropolis Dairy to expand Operations.

1 Like

Brilliant, then i can relax :D.

Mizhir, heavy machinery or explosives will do short work of any hillside. And it doesn’t even include any radioactive materials…

I already mentioned the higher protein content make for good mozzarella I think?

The cream is likewise more rich than that from more standard cattle, which makes for delicious ice cream. Mix in freeze dried strawberries into a basic vanilla ice-cream and top with a little torn fresh mint. If you want a sauce for that 9or any backed vanilla cheesecake) then make a stock syrup, drop in plenty of chopped strawberries and a shot of orange brandy, leave to cool and voila, strawberry sauce.

2 Likes

You sir have just earned yourself a high five \o

1 Like

As someone who enjoys cooking and as a Caldari who likes to use pretty much all the animal, I feel duty-bound to point out that offal is the organs of an animal, not it’s fecal matter.

An important distinction in many recipes, I feel.

7 Likes

They’re not tidy with their organs, either. They just leave intestines and kidneys and spleens laying about wherever they happen to fall!

1 Like