Questoin about connectivity

In the beginning eve was designed to run on a 56k modem and as far as a remember they have tried to keep the data stream as small as possible. The only thing that needs to be sent is small data packets as long as you download the entire game to your pc.

I could now be wrong but this is how it was for a long time.

Soon. game resources is slow to download. It can’t even complete docking screen yet :frowning: . Trying to download the entire resources first. Which is a whopping 16GB.

I suggest you keep off the game and maybe even off your puter so your download be faster. Not good to play a game while resources are still downloading. Be patient.

1 Like

Yep, keeping off the game. Doing some school work while at it. :slight_smile:

Fantastic :+1::heart:

So here’s an update.

Finally had like 3 days of play time, and its running great, even had some dive down the abyss (and died by orbiting too wide). I experienced some lags sometimes, and like clicks not registering but its not happening all the time (just like few times in an hour).

Then on jita, the game is a bit laggy, but I assume this is on my 2012 MBP (and me not running it on potato mode, just low settings across other than shader quality at medium).

1 Like

Glad your able to participate, welcome to the game. o7

1 Like

Install Jetboost, turn it on with default settings and see if it helps. It helps for my PC. All those background processes slow your pc and quite a few of them take bandwidth as well.
Glad you can play the game :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.