R&D agents and skill level question

Hi,

This may be a dumb question, but. I have not kept up to date with all the aspects of this game, but i remember when i last did R&D agents if your skill level went up by one level (from say level 1 to 2, etc) you had to grab all the RP’s into datacores and then cancel the research and then restart it to gain the increased RP’s/day.

Is that still the case or does it auto-update as soon as you increase your skill level?

Thanks in advance.

@gumble007 Yes, I believe you need to cancel any existing research first, but remember to spend any research points you have before cancelling the research. Once you cancel research with an R&D agent any research points gained are lost. I just upgraded from a level 2 R&D agent to a level 4 R&D agent. I bought out all the datacores I could first then cancelled the research.

Good luck!

Not a dumb question at all :slight_smile:

Each R&D agent has a level. Once you get enough standing to do a higher level, you can choose to use a different agent to get the higher level research. The agent that you are currently using will not “level up”, you will need to find a new agent at the higher level. If you are already maxed on the number of R&D agents that you are doing, you will need to cancel research with them and then start it with a new one to “open a slot”.

Remember to buy your data cores from the old agent before you stop the research though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.