Ragnarok for sale UALX Keepstar

(Queen Currency) #1

Have a fully fit Rag for sale UALX Keepstar available to legacy Coalition and its blues. Mail me in game for the fitting and offers.

(Not 4 Sale) #2

So your other topic got closed because you keep excessively bumping it and now you open a new one?

(Queen Currency) #3

Yes sir the ragnarok is still for sale.

(Taraas Enko) #4

Confirmed retard

(Zahara Cody) #5

WTB Retardnarok

(Queen Currency) #6

Your opinions are noted gentlemen. They are also dismissed. Have a good day. :slight_smile:

(Absolute Truth) #7

Since im in Legacy, I made this dude a very good offer in game (~70+b) and he turned it down. I dont think hes listening to reason.

(Zahara Cody) #8

Dismissed like forum rules?

(Queen Currency) #9

Your offer was reasonable, if i was someone in the Test alliance where you guys can build and sell titans to each other for build price. I am in requiem however and we cant do that. So i cannot accept that offer without losing alot of isk. I hope you are well o7

(Queen Currency) #10

I had to go reread the forum rules and I now understand the bumping rule and will not make the same mistake again. I am just dismissing your opinion because you have nothing productive to offer this thread other than half assed insults. Again, hope you have a great day. I will no longer acknowledge posts on this thread that dont involve the sale of this titan. o7

(Queen Currency) #11

Rag is still for sale to members of the Legacy Coalition. I will consider trades for supers + Isk.

(Queen Currency) #12

Ragnarok Is still for sale to members of the Legacy Coalition and its blues. I will consider trades for Supers + Isk.

(Intriguing Stranger) #14

He doesn’t have access to their forums, apparently.

(Charlie Turlock) #16

Today’s forecast: 100% chance of shade thrown

(Queen Currency) #17

Ragnarok is still for sale. Will consider trades for supers + isk.

(Queen Currency) #18

Ragnarok for sale to legacy coalition

(Moe Shakiel) #19

Maybe get access legacy forum instead of bumping here for weeks …

(Queen Currency) #20

Ragnarok sold.

(system) #21

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.