[RAZSU] Zaibatsu Associated News Institute hub

Karvose Collaboration Studios begins new program to teach interested parties how to be a wrestler

Nannaras X

October 9th YC 120

Head Director of the Karvose Collaboration Studios - Auljam Karvose, is back in the news as he continues to pursue his desire of establishing a pro-wrestling brand in the Raata Zaibatsu. With controversy following every step of the way.

This time around, the Collaboration Studio have put out recruitment advertisements on notice boards all over Hoiyori for a new training program to teach interested parties the ways of being a professional wrestler. It should be noted that this program has no official support from House Yaken and is operating on minimal funding with only two capable experts available to teach pupils. As a result, the program has a very limited capacity for prospects. The requirements expected out of applicants however is a tall order as the description asks for individuals who are athletically minded with a high pain threshold and no fear of heights, crowds, public speaking or being touched.

When Auljam first revealed professional wrestling to the attendees of the first bi-annual “Bejawl" on the 1st of June. It left the audience with mixed reaction with some citing curiosity in what happens next and the others out right disgusted at the performance and question why the Patriarch have gave Auljam Karvose so much free reign to do this in the first place.

“When I applied for citizenship here, I thought I was applying for citizenship to a place that was going to uphold and preserve Raata qualities, but then we got this baboon in shades [Auljam] trying to shoehorn a professional wrestling brand in here. And our Patriarch ain’t stopping him, he’s just letting this man corrupt this place and move us another step closer to becoming a knock-off Gallente Federation.”

• Concerned colonist

As mentioned before, there is still a sizable base of supporters wishing Auljam all the best in his quest to convince the Patriarch to release additional funding and support to establish his professional wrestling brand in the Raata Zaibatsu. Curious about how exactly the Patriarch views this matter, ZANIE has requested a comment from the man himself.

“Auljam has admittedly wasted plenty of my time boring me designs for title belts and costumes for wrestlers. While he speaks about wrestling with sincere passion, I’ve feared he was to caught up working on the vanity of it rather than putting effort into making actual substance…I’m a patient man and I selected Auljam Karvose for a reason. If I think he’s wasting more resources than it’s worth, I will shut him down and end this charade. However, if he can deliver to me a product that doesn’t compromise on the values we uphold here. Then I see no reason why we shouldn’t find a place for it in our growing society. If he’s now getting around to actually training some new talent, i suspect he’ll have something more substantial to show me"

• Huan Yaken

The training is scheduled to last an undetermined length of time with very limited space. As of now, only thirteen individuals have applied and are awaiting a tryout date. It’s said that the training will be rigorous process that will ensure prospects will learn how to do moves in a manner that are safe for both wrestlers, develop characters and learn details on how to “sell" the illusion of a real fight. Two professionals are present in the Zaibatsu to teach these prospects, Foley Jones and Himri Besi (Better known by his ring name Lostar Brali)

Himri, however has express his dissatisfaction about how long it’s taking for Auljam to gain the approval he needs to make his wrestling brand.

“I feel like I need to blame myself for not seeing the writing on the wall. I been here for several months now having only performed in one match after I’ve been promised that this whole pitch at the Bejawl would be kicked off and we’d be building this next level brand right away. But no, that’s not how it’s turning out. We instead piss off a bunch of people who are here for old timey traditions and Auljam has to fight this losing battle to get them to accept it…I knew I should had stayed in Everyshore instead of trying to muck around in the indie scene. This ain’t even amatuer hour, it’s amatuer year around here.”

• Himri Besi (Lostar Brali)

Himri goes on to say that he’s not interested in renewing his contract with the Collaboration Studio once it expires in late December. Foley Jones however appears to remain supportive and eager to get to work in trying in what Hope’s to be the first generation of Raata superstars. Auljam Karvose, while not available for a comment, has stated that he’s going back to the drawing board and compromising on his original vision to be more compatible with customs here in Hoiyori. How he plans to do that is unknown.

ZANIE will monitor this story for any more developments

4 Likes