Reactions

Hi All

I know that you can only do reactions in 0.4 space or lower, but how can I find what public locations are open for reactions to be done in? at the moment i am docking in in random citadels and seeing if I can fire the job off, but none are allowing me to atm

1 Like

Industry window, filter for reactions, and then look for player facilities. Only public facilities should be displayed. This is semi-reliable, you will not see all public facilities in range and also some with limited access. You always need to check in person, and contacting the owner is highly recommended.

I’m not sure if it’s worth anymore, I stopped doing it when profits ceased in lowsec a couple of weeks after the revamp.

1 Like

Thanks @Tipa_Riot ill check that out, its only cos I got a couple booster BPC from LP that i thought i would try it out . Sadly it sounds like as with most things in game that there is little point to doing it.

Weird, Still not letting me do it,. Wnet to industry > Industry, chose reaction from the list, flew to the station nearest to me (what happens to be Kubinen - - Refinery Freeport ). When trying to use formula,the start is coloured red and it says the slecte activuty cannot beperformed with this blueprint. Ill try one more station, but I cannot see why i cannot acticate this.

Hi,

you need to be in a refinery (you might be if the upwell structure you mentioned is appropriately named) and it needs to have the correct reaction module online (in your case for booster production the Standup Biochemical Reactor).

Zoltan

1 Like

Thanks Zoltan, is there a way of tells from the services or the structure broswer if that particular reactor is present (even if not online)

Hi,

not sure - for production you can hover over the structure in the browser and see what can be produced and with what bonus, but I don’t know if the same thing is available for refineries.

Zoltan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.