Reclusive Hyasyoda Tycoon Found Dead on Private Station; Questions Linger

Suroken National Announces New Project in Eugales

• Artemis Defontaine - Pegeler Market Watch - Eugales - Placid - YC7.3.124

A new glimmer of hope emerged for Suroken National today as CEO Imawa Muutaras announced the close of a deal with the Eugales Development Authority for planetside properties on Eugales IV. The company’s stock price has taken a sharp downward turn after the death of Olaf Rezeki a few days ago. If this press release was intended to change bleak stock attitudes, it did not, but prices stabilized around the day’s low. Perhaps investor panic has dissipated into mere skepticism.

Nevertheless Imawa intrigues me as a young executive. Standing on a box to reach the podium mic, she spoke behind dark glasses with an unwavering smile. “Cool, calm and collected” are words I’d apply to this Caldari. If there’s any hint of worry over recent events in Rezeki-Osmon, I didn’t find it in Imawa. She first gained notice for her unflappable attitude toward activists throwing homemade grenades at SNC’s Intaki factories. By comparison the company’s stock situation must seem like a small firecracker.

Imawa explained that while the company’s orbital survey found Eugales IV “adequate” for the production of synthetic oils used in SNC medical products, the scan could not be completed due to interference from the planet’s electrical storms and some readings were ‘anomalous’. To complete the survey, prospectors will have to go down the old fashioned way - via landing party. An expedition is currently being prepared to push off from The Spar in orbit of Eugales VI later this week. Whether what they will find can rescue Rezeki-Osmon’s stock price remains to be seen, but I’ve got my eye on it.

3 Likes