Reduction to Optimal Range?

Nope, I’m good, I’ll see myself out now! bye o/

The real and easiest answer is “CCP doesn’t understand their own game”. Falloff is added onto optimal and is not affected by optimal. So the stats you see if you rightclick > check info on a turret is correct.

The problem starts because at some point CCP “did some updates to the UI” (we all know what that means) and if you now mouse over the turret icon while in space it gives you mistaken info, a different meaning of falloff. “falloff” is in that situation not actual falloff, it’s optimal PLUS falloff. So if you affect optimal you thus also affect “falloff” but ONLY in the mouse over info. It’s dumb as hell and yet another showcase of DEVS not understanding or playing their own game.

Easiest solution: Understand that the real stats are only shown in the info window and that the “fake falloff” is only shown on mouseover.

1 Like

yes, that’s why I wrote previously.

The real solution is for CCP to not ad the optimal into the fallof in the turret hover information.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.